Jabba on cam !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this guy the Bib exclusive?
gallery.asp

And this the Leia exclusive?
gallery.asp

I just shuddered when I realized that the only possible place I could display all that stuff in my office is currently devoted to the Marvel VS. dioramas...

Well I beleive this is my first post after being registered for a bit. All I have to say is... Sideshow, you are the kind of company that drives me crazy. I will be preordering Jabba and all that... BUT how big of a box will he come in? Crate? Im just glad I got in on the ground floor, now if you'll excuse me, I have to cancel some LotR figures because as much as they look good I don't think they can top this in making childhood dreams come true.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
No, I'd guess those are part of the Salacious Crumb and "creatures" expansion pack and the environment set.

Ah, I see now. They're breaking the Jabba stuff into accessory sets. $350 for the whole setup.

By Sideshow doing Jabba, they are basicly saying nothing is out of the question. Bring on Vader's meditation chamber!!! That is after we get a armored Vader.:emperor

Welcome to the board!!! it looks like jabba could almost do double duty as a couch. I know the only spot I have is way on top of my bookshelf, but he would be right in front of my center speaker. Can't wait to watch return of the Jedi!

GOD IN HEAVEN!
OK...now I can't buy EVERYTHING!!!!

Man. I am vexed......Sideshow, you have vexed me...I am truly vexed...:confused:

I need to go speak with my credit card reps...be right back....
Oh, keep on with what you were doing...thanks. :D

Vexed....truly vexed.....

I sure hope there's a Flexpay setup for this one!!! And all those extras!

Vexed...I'm almost paid up on that shark too....now this....

I wonder if I can convince my ex to let me keep her entertainment center? It's great for 12" and would be perfect for this.

Sideshow please tell us some dimensions for the Jabba set. I seriosly want it but don't know if I have room for it. The wife is going to kill me.

Jango56031 said:
Sideshow please tell us some dimensions for the Jabba set. I seriosly want it but don't know if I have room for it. The wife is going to kill me.

We'll find out tomorrow when Jabba goes for sale. I wonder if it'll have an exclusive or not?

Everything Jabba goes on sale at 12:30 PT tomorrow!

Bib and Leia will be in the weeks following.

I think Sideshow went a little overboard with the Jabba sets. I know I'll at least have to buy Jabba himself but then he wouldn't be complete without that damn throne, and Salacious Crumb.
All the sets look perfect. The only thing I need to know now is just how articulated Jabba will be. :drool

Back