ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
My friend just got divorced and it's rediculous what he has to pay a month in child support and alomony. Let's just say, it's more than I make. I don't know how a man could live and have to pay that kind of crazy stuff. And his wife never worked a day since they'd been married, yet she still got half the stuff. It's totally rediculous.

I agree that it is ridiculous! Alimony is a joke, that women needs to go out and get a job!!! The system is no good and this is yet another reason I choose to stay away from marriage.

Darth Roranous said:
I agree that it is ridiculous! Alimony is a joke, that women needs to go out and get a job!!! The system is no good and this is yet another reason I choose to stay away from marriage.

Women are for equal rights unless it interferes with their "right" to collect a check every month.

Whatta you guys talking about? Don't you know the KEY to a happy wed-life? Palm of your hand= Abuse, Back of your hand= Discipline!

Put em in their place early, and you're good!

(I don't condone abuse, but that IS actually my wifes fav. wedding joke!)

Darth Loki said:
My friend just got divorced and it's rediculous what he has to pay a month in child support and alomony. Let's just say, it's more than I make. I don't know how a man could live and have to pay that kind of crazy stuff. And his wife never worked a day since they'd been married, yet she still got half the stuff. It's totally rediculous.

Yea it is crazy, if your friend needs a good reference site please let me know and I can point you to one for him. I don't want to turn this into a bashing thread, but the man really has to be able to fight and take it to the max. Its funny they want you to pay all that money and then be able to provide for the children when you have them or even if you get to have them.
I remeber the first time she said "they are my children" and it hit me this was no longer the woman I married. She would of bleed me dry if I would of given her the chance to do it.

Darth Loki said:

And it's like 100000% worse in California, people on the radio over here call it the vaginamony....

A friend (woman) of mine is going thru the divorce process..

I think she is getting the short end of the stick in the child support thing..

Her husband (who Im 99% sure is a homo, an angry homo) lied about his income and she's getting peanuts to raise her kids with..

Bodie The Cursed said:
A friend (woman) of mine is going thru the divorce process..

I think she is getting the short end of the stick in the child support thing..

Her husband (who Im 99% sure is a homo, an angry homo) lied about his income and she's getting peanuts to raise her kids with..
That's terrible for you friend, but what has lying about income to do with sexual preference? I'm not taking sides here (I don't know either one of them), but I can imagine 1000 similar cases, where the guy is not a homo... If he doesn't have to proof his income to the court, I'd say that's another jurisdictional hiatus.

Congrats on the divorce! This is time to celebrate!

:fireworks
:drink :rock2 :chug :blissy :duff

congerking said:
And it's like 100000% worse in California, people on the radio over here call it the vaginamony....

I see you're still listening to your professor! You know, I bet a lot of people wouldn't think that Tom Leykis and Doctor Who don't go together, but I find it makes for a well rounded person.

Viking28 said:
I JUST FOUND OUT MY DIVORCE PAPERS WERE APPROVED AND SIGHNED BY THE JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Congrats! Mine were signed on the 18th of this month. :D

Back