Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving right along...

Got a funny feeling we're either going to see the first Joe PF or one of the completed dios (probably the Snake Eyes one) during these 12 days of X-Mas announcements. Would love a new 12" preview but I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see one.

Ya, I think we are going to get a taste of the first PF also

Love to see a WIP that wasnt Beachhead though, they did mention that they were going to start giving us more 1:6 figures so its not a long shot that we see one

Agreed. We'll likely be getting the Sniper first, then Duke, who'll be followed by a Beachhead announcement and then Firefly. I wouldn't care if 2010 didn't see any Cobras (aside from the inevitable Trooper variant) as my display is looking a bit lopsided anyway. :(

When is the Sniper due again, is it around the 15th next month?

Welcome to the team, SSE.
army.gif

Concerning the 12 Days of X-Mas.

Well, there's the SW PF announcement. Likely a 12" in there as well. Probably one more Marvell item and something for the Ringers. So that really only leabes two slots. Let's hope it's Joe figure. :rock2

Welcome to the team, SSE.
army.gif

Well, there's the SW PF announcement. Likely a 12" in there as well. Probably one more Marvell item and something for the Ringers. So that really only leabes two slots. Let's hope it's Joe figure. :rock2

I know how many Marvel items there will be and it's more than one :chew:banana:chew:banana:rotfl

So Beachhead SHOULD be the announcement then, right? And since he's been in development for months it would seem like a reasonable bet that he'll be one of the 12.... or so I hope. Not one 12" figure announced yet, BTW.

Maybe Sideshow will surprise us with an announcement of . . .

1. They're making 12" figures based on GI JOE: TROC starting with a 12" figure of Ripcord.

2. They decided the suddenly pause the license and cease development on all future figures except for the ones already announced.

:D

Back