Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS would redeem themselves with Storm Shadow, here's hoping its not the trooper.

In certain respects, I wish Sideshow would announce items closer to their actual shipping dates. Giving a 9 - 12 month window gives too much time for customers to jump ship.

On this I agree. Why make the announcement when you aren't going to ship product until more than a year later? Its a real head scratcher in cases like GI Joe and Conan. Why not just do what they have done with some figures like POTA PF, Bruce Lee, and 300? Show a preview and announce the new line a week before the preorder.

Maybe there will be a hint or a preview in the newsletter tomorrow night.

Wednesday night newsletter this week, for those of you who might not know that. And I'm with the others who are hoping for a Storm Shadow announcement and preorder during B&W Friday.

:D

storm shadow would only confirm my fear of SS only producing masked figs before this line dies! ....umm I mean put on hold! :rolleyes:

Seriously, if we get nothing, Im going to be steaming especially if we see more dinoauria ^^^^e

Seriously, if we get nothing, Im going to be steaming especially if we see more dinoauria ^^^^e

Maybe we'll get both!

dinohunters_box_back.jpg

Back