Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 cal with a tripod will be huge.

Are we even sure he'll get that? Rock 'n' Roll got a compact version of the gun the figure originally came with. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Browning .30 cal or them ditch it all together to give him a M240 (which Rock 'n' Roll should've got in place of a M60) or MK48.

Are we even sure he'll get that? Rock 'n' Roll got a compact version of the gun the figure originally came with. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Browning .30 cal or them ditch it all together to give him an M240 or MK48.

Yeah, I was going to say that; I'm assuming too much; I'm assuming they would be somewhat remotely faithful to the source. Heh.

Are we even sure he'll get that? Rock 'n' Roll got a compact version of the gun the figure originally came with. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Browning .30 cal or them ditch it all together to give him a M240 (which Rock 'n' Roll should've got in place of a M60) or MK48.

There was a planned .50 cal. heavy machine gun replacement called the XM806 that was almost 50% lighter and had better recoil control than Ma Duce. The Army didn't follow through since it had a slower rate of fire but it seems far more feasible for Roadblock to lug one around.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM806
800px-PEO_XM806_.50-caliber_LMG.jpg

If SSC mods the hand controls on that, I wouldn't mind if Roadblock came with one as his .50.

There was a planned .50 cal. heavy machine gun replacement called the XM806 that was almost 50% lighter and had better recoil control than Ma Duce. The Army didn't follow through since it had a slower rate of fire but it seems far more feasible for Roadblock to lug one around.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM806
800px-PEO_XM806_.50-caliber_LMG.jpg

If SSC mods the hand controls on that, I wouldn't mind if Roadblock came with one as his .50.

We can only hope he'll get his .50cal. I'll even be surprised if they do the .30cal M1919 with the pistol grip. Still not holding my breath though. :(

they do it because they can, and i believe its the license deal, snake has a small license deal. while gi joe is big. dc even bigger.

why? snake pliskin is 159.

I would say $200 is right ... but only if the (1) body they use is taller and bigger muscle-wise than their average. And (2) comes with a full-size 50 cal with tripod like the original.

Probably not going to happen though. And they'll undercut us; somehow. I dunno. I hate life.

I would say $200 is right ... but only if the (1) body they use is taller and bigger muscle-wise than their average. And (2) comes with a full-size 50 cal with tripod like the original.

Probably not going to happen though. And they'll undercut us; somehow. I dunno. I hate life.

They'll use the body to justify the mark-up, just like they've always done, even though they'll be more than compensating with, goose-necked Batman and the like. It's almost getting to the point where I wish EF had gotten his wish and Dragon had picked up the line. Sure we wouldn't be able to match the quality, but the price would be unbeatable and the overall looks would be more faithful. Plus, we'd be well into the line by now, not hoping for them to finish major characters.

Back