Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, its not like SS reps pop up and respond to fans by giving them free Zartans :rolleyes:
J/K

they give away stuff,but they don't come in here revealing much info,if at all

In fact,Alex said she was not privy to any information when she was asked about Joe during the givaways if you look back on the threads..

Winning the Zartan was a very nice surprise,after purchasing doubles of their Joe line,I'd say Sideshow doing a giveaway with me was very welcome and was the first time I ever won a figure at all...

there were other winners too,but I don't see people up in arms over that :)

hope we dont have to finish the line out with customs, destro, baroness, roadblock, scarlett, xamot & tomax, scrap iron, croc master, mutt & junkyard, wetsuit, snow job, snow serpents, recondo, breaker, grunt , flash, barbecue, blowtorch, gung ho, helmet cobra commander, 85 snake eyes, shockwave, night creepers ,and slice & dice need to be made before this line dies.

hulk+punch+square+comic+angle.jpg

Time to start the party! :goodpost:

Ski

hope we dont have to finish the line out with customs, destro, baroness, roadblock, scarlett, xamot & tomax, scrap iron, croc master, mutt & junkyard, wetsuit, snow job, snow serpents, recondo, breaker, grunt , flash, barbecue, blowtorch, gung ho, helmet cobra commander, 85 snake eyes, shockwave, night creepers ,and slice & dice need to be made before this line dies.
--

With the announcement of HOT TOYS version of SNAKE EYES from GI JOE: RETALIATION . . . this line is dead after SIDESHOW dumps whatever they have in final prototype/production.

--

With the announcement of HOT TOYS version of SNAKE EYES from GI JOE: RETALIATION . . . this line is dead after SIDESHOW dumps whatever they have in final prototype/production.

Because of a few figures from a **** adaption?

Jump ship if you want. :wave

gijoe-retaliation-dj-cotrona-as-flint-and-byung-hun-lee-as-storm-shadow.jpg

Hey Stormy, Michael Jackson called. He wants his jacket back.

Selling off all my Sideshow Joes. Look for them in the sales section soon.

Gotta start saving for those two Hot Toys Joes.

Sideshow's email today is highly laughable

"12 Days of Sideshow G.I.Joe news plus More!"

what a joke!

Sideshow's email today is highly laughable

"12 Days of Sideshow G.I.Joe news plus More!"

what a joke!

I got all aexcited when I read the subject line.

"Oh finally somthing about snow serpent or destro......WTF this isnt news You lied to me SSC."

Blueball Baroness counts, dammit! :lol

Edit: Just got the email. Called it! :lol Blueball Baroness and all the unsold Joe products! :yess: :lol

yes you did and its sad news

so I guess we won't see a reveal for a while now....collecting this line is boring :impatient:

Back