Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw on Sideshow's updated site they updated Dusty's shipping to June. Too long to wait... :(

But at least Stalker has been updated to July, too.

Desert Cobra Sniper, Viper and Hawk still say 3rd Quarter 2011.

Just saw on Sideshow's updated site they updated Dusty's shipping to June. Too long to wait... :(

--

I don't mind waiting.

Easier on the wallet . . . especially with FLEXPAY.

Both those are course then. Dusty was listed as Q2 when he went up and stalker was Q3.

I would say more. Snake Eyes is worth at least $200, and Storm Shadow is getting more and more expensive (selling for from $150-$200 last I looked). So more like $350-375ish.

Yeah, if we get a month or so without a figure some are gonna lose it. :lol

Yep, thats me :wave

ZERO patience

In all honesty, they have picked up the pace, if there was nothing until SDCC Id be cool with that, hope we dont have to wait to long into Q2 for Dusty though, May then June for Stalker would be awesome

Well we dont have a 4th Quarter figure yet (Well Viper is 3rd quarter listed for October on Flex)...Maybe Zartan might be? Maybe that mysterious character behind Hawk in the Video Sneak? Would love Rock N Roll to jump in the line sooner than later

Well we dont have a 4th Quarter figure yet (Well Viper is 3rd quarter listed for October on Flex)...Maybe Zartan might be? Maybe that mysterious character behind Hawk in the Video Sneak? Would love Rock N Roll to jump in the line sooner than later

Me to, but Id like to see another main Cobra character next, Destro or Zartan

Back