Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4d995ba82cd5e66ba792b819ba99660d.jpg

Just seeing the dimensions on this piece is going to be amazing in hand - June can’t come fast enough (or earlier)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so jelly of you rich folks getting the Diorama, make sure y'all post plenty of pics when it comes. Got some day time natural lighting shots, I fkn love it.
t1.jpg
t2.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg
t5.jpg

I'm so jelly of you rich folks getting the Diorama, make sure y'all post plenty of pics when it comes. Got some day time natural lighting shots, I fkn love it.

The installments from the credit card hurt :)

I live in Poland so in August it will be with me (a lot of waiting)

Hey, for the guys who have received their stand alone T-Rex, are the actual measurements pretty accurate to the measurements shown on the IS website? I am making a custom display for my diorama so I'd just like to know how accurate the measurements are? Thanks

Hello dear collectors. Do you have any idea when Set A by Iron Studios will be released? I am extremely anxious and I hope the Chinese workers do a good job of painting for this mega diorama!

Hello dear collectors. Do you have any idea when Set A by Iron Studios will be released? I am extremely anxious and I hope the Chinese workers do a good job of painting for this mega diorama!

I’ve heard it’s in production now but is delayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not want to make mistakes, but today I talked to Iron Studios and said that for each set, there will be two big boxes. That scared me very much, because of the shipment from the US to Europe. I believe I will pay a small fortune for sending the set A to Europe!

I do not want to make mistakes, but today I talked to Iron Studios and said that for each set, there will be two big boxes. That scared me very much, because of the shipment from the US to Europe. I believe I will pay a small fortune for sending the set A to Europe!

Did they give you any idea of release date?

Well to buy them from a European retailer would cost you £1500 each, so I wouldn't be surprised if you end up paying that yourself.

Hey, for the guys who have received their stand alone T-Rex, are the actual measurements pretty accurate to the measurements shown on the IS website? I am making a custom display for my diorama so I'd just like to know how accurate the measurements are? Thanks

Did you still need measurements?

I got mine this week. It had a few hairs in it that when removed exposed the poly stone as well as a crack at the tip of the tail. In the process of having those fixed but overall I’m very happy to own this piece.
b468feabdb61dcca54a868dbbba12de6.jpg

Thank you for sharing your picture with T-rex. These days I have seen many interpretations for the T-rex JP 93, because it's cool and fashionable. But I always see this interpretation from Iron Studios like the best how transmits the nostalgia of my childhood. Especially what I selected for me-Set A. I am extremely anxious to see some pictures with the production and eventually know a deadline for shipment in U. S ..🦖🦖

T rex diorama in december 2019 and raptor kitchen in january 2020 in Europe :/

Where do you get this information? I talked to Iron Studios, and they mentioned very clearly that they will launch Diorama and both sets in August 2019 , not even in December as you mentioned. What is the source of information?

Back