Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna call this one Wrinkle Rex.

urWVIH3.jpg

Well, screen accurate wrinkles. :)

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! :D
You're welcome. I just hope they made the fence a bit higher and the road a bit longer, to have more space between the two explorers.

Any idea if Sideshow is going to carry these?
Chronicle Collectibles exclusive in the US.

Just went up on Popcultcha (Australia) for $999.99 AUD.

Unfortunately as it's not a Hot Toys figure or a Sideshow product it doesn't come with their standard 10% off 3 week preorder discount.

Damn even at 1:10 scale this piece is going to take up quite a bit of space.

SET A ( Left Base, Left Back Base + Fence and Plants, Car, Tim & Alex, T-REX ) SRP U$ 1.199,99

I am game for this.

Don't forget 2nd Car, Alan & Ian... :lol

Tbh 1.5k is WAY over my budget for just a scene from movie. Lmk when Iron or CC decide on a 1/6 Rex Head.

Don't forget 2nd Car, Alan & Ian... :lol

Tbh 1.5k is WAY over my budget for just a scene from movie. Lmk when Iron or CC decide on a 1/6 Rex Head.

Its a bit high.. But it is the most iconic moment from Jurassic Park and the scale is perfect form my collection.

I am going to be getting this when the set goes up for sale. I will only get the T-Rex part of the Dio. Ian and Allan dio will be a pass. Not enough room and really no need.

Might have to make a custom tire for the Rex Mouth.

jurassic_park-rex-scene.jpg

ironstudios said:
The Jurassic Park Diorama Art Scale 1/10 here at Malasya Comic Con, this is the final and revised version, we add new features on it, all the fans ll gonna love. Stay tuned the official photos and Pre Order is coming end of April!
#JurassicPark #IronStudios #TagCC #KualaLumpur

30085953_215434442541322_6123994074077724672_n.jpg

Looks great. I for one love light up features and what not on statues.

OK I'm late to this party, where did this just come from and how do I buy the set. WOW amazing set up.
Any other aussie buyers out there, how do we buy this set?

Back