Statue Iron Studios Hawkman 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a work of art, if only I gave a **** about this character to drop this kind of money. If it was quarter scale and priced accordingly to that scale I would have bought it just due to its sheer awesomeness. Unfortuneatly it was way too much $$$ to spend and too much precious space just for the coolness factor. Need that space for characters that mean something too me but god damn this ****er looks awesome. Congrats to all hawkman fans for getting the "grail" hawkman statue, this will never be topped by another hawkman statue lol. Iron studios definitely has some big balls to put this much effort into a less popular character, but they created something so badass that nobody who is a hawkman fan could possibly pass (best way to guarantee sales lol)

Well said. A great statue for Hawkman fans! (especially for 1/3 scale collections!)

I was this close to buying this, but after a week of assembling new cabinets for incoming preorders, I’m still struggling to find space to display existing preorders.

I’m not even a fan of this character, but sadly it looks like I’m out on this piece.

I was this close to buying this, but after a week of assembling new cabinets for incoming preorders, I’m still struggling to find space to display existing preorders.

I’m not even a fan of this character, but sadly it looks like I’m out on this piece.

LOL!! I'm not even a fan either, but I was able to make 1 more spot for a 1/3 statue and had to have this piece. It is simply majestic, and the 10% coupon on the IS website didn't hurt :)

some statues are truly works of art that you want bad...even if you don't know who owlman is : )

Picked up mine a couple of days ago...hope to open him up on the weekend !

A collector just received what has got to be the worst example of customer service for a broken statue, in this case a broken wing from Iron Studios directly. It essentially boiled down to saying that collectors use super glue to fix it, and let them know if it works :thud:

A collector just received what has got to be the worst example of customer service for a broken statue, in this case a broken wing from Iron Studios directly. It essentially boiled down to saying that collectors use super glue to fix it, and let them know if it works :thud:

he updated it...after essentially telling them "wtf" they are sending him a new wing.

opened mine today. held my breath...and happy to report no damage at all and everything fits perfect. He is jaw-dropping good. Top 5 in my collection.

to my surprise, I think I like the closed wings more.

opened mine today. held my breath...and happy to report no damage at all and everything fits perfect. He is jaw-dropping good. Top 5 in my collection.

to my surprise, I think I like the closed wings more.

Congrats.

I think most people actually did prefer the closed wings over the opened ones.

Back