Iron Studios: Darth Maul Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
3Cf6bWw.jpg

ALE4QPX.jpg

XXewUuH.jpg

2EnXB8A.jpg

Iron Studios..1/4...Damn that's going to be expensive isn't it?

It's $850 so yeah not cheap

Looks pretty darn good though, just not enthused with the second head. Teeth coulda done a lot better.

Second head needs some work but he looks great with the hood up.

I already have SS's last TPM Maul and their newest Mythos Maul, so that is enough for me.

I'm actually surprised that Sideshow did not reveal any new 1/4 or Mythos pieces this weekend.

Second head needs some work but he looks great with the hood up.

I already have SS's last TPM Maul and their newest Mythos Maul, so that is enough for me.

I'm actually surprised that Sideshow did not reveal any new 1/4 or Mythos pieces this weekend.

Yeah a new Mythos would have been nice. I'm still hoping for a Boba Fett or Luke. But following their current theme a Captain Rex would be cool too.

Is this fully sculpted?

Has to be. There is no mention of soft goods and it looks like a typical full polystone statue from Iron Studios. Vader had a fabric cape but they sculpted the Mando cape. I zoomed in on the pics and everything looks sculpted poly to me, but typical of Iron Studios it looks well done.

I know IS can be hit or miss but I have their 1/4 Mando and it is extremely well done despite the trivial screen inaccuracies. But characters dressed in all black don’t really get me too excited in statue form, so I’m undecided on this one (same reason their Luke/Grogu/R2 piece does nothing for me). I do like the concept with the sand base and droid for sure.

Back