Iron Studios Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to see other statues in this line and the ES before I can pull a trigger.

Looks great...I have some reservations though only because I feel like a statue for his solo flick will be more grandiose. This is nice though...I can see myself regret passing on him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Preordered with my fingers crossed that this does turn into a set/dio. It's a great piece on its own, but the base is fairly high, from a proportional standpoint, and really begs to be surrounded by other statues.

Want IS Cap for my collection... Hope they release a new one with the shield displayed better.

This BP piece looks great in all the pics over at SSC.

Although the bases aren't lacking in detail, I'm really not a fan of Iron Studios' drab industrial scenery chosen for this and Spidey. Still, BP has my favorite look in any Marvel film to date and this statue does it justice much better than the Hot Toys figure. Maybe if IS offered an unmasked head like the old Sideshow PF I could justify this price, despite the base.

Preordered with my fingers crossed that this does turn into a set/dio. It's a great piece on its own, but the base is fairly high, from a proportional standpoint, and really begs to be surrounded by other statues.

edit.

concept on first page : )

Hopefully this is in scale with their AOU Cap/ Iron man... which is slightly bigger than 1/4 scale.

I'm guessing since Iron Studios sold their soul to the devil, these and all other pieces have an Open ES?

I don't care about ES really. The only time I DO care is when they blatantly lie about it, making people believe the higher price is worth it.

15g9zxj.jpg

Back