Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get enough of the 1/10 scale pieces grouped together I’m certain they’ll look great together.

Most of my 1/10 scales are scattered throughout my collection, but one day I may put them together like I have with my Iron Studios 1/6 line. It looks a bit crowded in the pic, but it looks fine in hand.

View attachment 446212

They look amazing together, I want bw but the prices are crazy on ebay

They look amazing together, I want bw but the prices are crazy on ebay
Popcultcha has an ex display piece for a good price at the moment.

I've only got Vision from this line but I love that piece, it was the first that sold me on Iron Studios. I have serious Hawkeye regrets.

I got my Black Widow and Thor and wow! These are very nice for the scale and price. I'm impressed! I have already ordered Hulk and will be ordering more of these for sure. Off the top of my head, definitely Cap and IM. I have my eye on Bucky, Black Panther, Falcon, and Dr Strange. Really lovin' these!

I got my Black Widow and Thor and wow! These are very nice for the scale and price. I'm impressed! I have already ordered Hulk and will be ordering more of these for sure. Off the top of my head, definitely Cap and IM. I have my eye on Bucky, Black Panther, Falcon, and Dr Strange. Really lovin' these!

Congrats! I know, right? I thought they'd be some blobby things like a lot of small scale stuff, but at the price hit all the right notes. Glad yours came in perfect.:)

And they make a surprisingly strong statement on the shelf too. :clap

Congrats! I know, right? I thought they'd be some blobby things like a lot of small scale stuff, but at the price hit all the right notes. Glad yours came in perfect.:)

And they make a surprisingly strong statement on the shelf too. :clap

It’s really nice that a group of these will fit on a modest shelf!

It’s really nice that a group of these will fit on a modest shelf!

That can count for a lot IMO. For sure my Daddy Smaug and 1/4 Civil War pieces are "forever" statues - but all of a sudden - for me - there was that "display and protection" problem. I have pets, hair, dust floating through the air...just didn't think it through.:lol

That can count for a lot IMO. For sure my Daddy Smaug and 1/4 Civil War pieces are "forever" statues - but all of a sudden - for me - there was that "display and protection" problem. I have pets, hair, dust floating through the air...just didn't think it through.:lol

Unfortunately I was forced out of my collection room when I had my girls so now all my large scale pieces are boxed away indefinitely:( But these I can display at work very nicely! I've been sorta done with collecting the last couple of years but it feels good to be excited about it again!

Unfortunately I was forced out of my collection room when I had my girls so now all my large scale pieces are boxed away indefinitely:( But these I can display at work very nicely! I've been sorta done with collecting the last couple of years but it feels good to be excited about it again!

I like to think of it as having a "timely stash" tho didn't PLAN it. I seem to have gotten into collecting at the right time - right when sculpts and paint really improved (if companies wanted and did QC), and apparently there were plenty of factories. And in the "Golden Age of Comic Book movies".

Seems like tho while companies are able to generate spectacular, high end pieces (when they want) - I've read less factories doing poly work; rising prices, the overturn of the MCU - I see myself winding down.

That's why these smaller, perfect pieces have been so nice. Of course there are "wish" figures that I'd always make allowances for in 1/4 or even 1/3 - but except for an emergency I keep my stuff. But I don't want to be overwhelmed; I think for me that would take the appreciation away.

LOL as it is, I have a Balrog right where folks see it walking in; I really need to get him placed properly.:lol He's SUPPOSED to be with the other LOTR and Hobbit stuff.:monkey3

I like to think of it as having a "timely stash" tho didn't PLAN it. I seem to have gotten into collecting at the right time - right when sculpts and paint really improved (if companies wanted and did QC), and apparently there were plenty of factories. And in the "Golden Age of Comic Book movies".

Seems like tho while companies are able to generate spectacular, high end pieces (when they want) - I've read less factories doing poly work; rising prices, the overturn of the MCU - I see myself winding down.

That's why these smaller, perfect pieces have been so nice. Of course there are "wish" figures that I'd always make allowances for in 1/4 or even 1/3 - but except for an emergency I keep my stuff. But I don't want to be overwhelmed; I think for me that would take the appreciation away.

LOL as it is, I have a Balrog right where folks see it walking in; I really need to get him placed properly.:lol He's SUPPOSED to be with the other LOTR and Hobbit stuff.:monkey3

Yea, I have most of my wish list in 1/4 scale already. I just need a new house I can display them in:lol But in the meantime, these are really hitting the spot for me! I get to scratch my collecting itch and display them without a need for tons of space or breaking the bank. The new Spiderverse line has me VERY intrigued!

Got my Hulk today, it was quick! Man, I'm addicted. I already ordered the Black Panther and will be ordering Cap and IM when those come out. Torn on Winter Soldier, Falcon, and Dr. Strange.
D1BCiadV4AAKhbc.jpg
D1BCiapU0AE5iLW.jpg
D1BCiacUwAEKjm8.jpg

Got my Hulk today, it was quick! Man, I'm addicted. I already ordered the Black Panther and will be ordering Cap and IM when those come out. Torn on Winter Soldier, Falcon, and Dr. Strange.

Thanks for posting those pics - that's definitely the Hulk for me:):clap!

I love both Bucky and Falcon - hopelessly biased 'coz WS is my favorite MCU character tho, and Cap and Falcon and BW and SW...Falcon IMO is truly spectacular at this scale. Including the 3 Redwings was a real nice touch, IMO.

But if u are targeting "main" characters to me DS looks pretty good. For me I can't justify him as I have the DS #1 HT. Tho my "justifications" are pretty uneven.:lol

I've thought about Spidey, but there is and will be so many Spideys of all kinds and scales. Gotta pace myself.:horror

SSC charged me for Cap!:blissy

LOL Iron Studios has vaulted into one of the few companies I am happy to throw money at.:lol

Soon, my *Holy Trio* of Cap/Bucky/Falcon (and friends) in Wakanda will be complete. Then I can figure out what to throw money at next.:cool:
Hulk, probably. I need him. If I really like Cap I might get a second to go w. Bucky #2.

I want WM too $$$$$$. The Antman and Wasp designs are so cool tho.:horror $$$$$$$

SSC charged me for Cap!:blissy

LOL Iron Studios has vaulted into one of the few companies I am happy to throw money at.:lol

Soon, my *Holy Trio* of Cap/Bucky/Falcon (and friends) in Wakanda will be complete. Then I can figure out what to throw money at next.:cool:
Hulk, probably. I need him. If I really like Cap I might get a second to go w. Bucky #2.

I want WM too $$$$$$. The Antman and Wasp designs are so cool tho.:horror $$$$$$$

Yea I am loving these! Very excited to see their Spiderverse and Thundercats lines! But for now, these Avengers pieces are really hitting the spot. Iron Studios sent me a $10 off as well...they are just baiting me to buy Bucky now!! Cap also shipped for me from SSC as well so can't wait to get him in the lineup! :yess:

Yea I am loving these! Very excited to see their Spiderverse and Thundercats lines! But for now, these Avengers pieces are really hitting the spot. Iron Studios sent me a $10 off as well...they are just baiting me to buy Bucky now!! Cap also shipped for me from SSC as well so can't wait to get him in the lineup! :yess:

Coupons? U got coupons?:cool:

LOL. I think BW face sculpt is better than Buckys - not that Bucky is bad per se, these guys faces are so small...but Buckys arm and detailing are quiet works of art.
To me Bucky's arm has this almost patina-brass/blackened metal feel or look - oh heck u just hafta get him and then u'll see:monkey3. Plus the costume details and that resin puddle of water. Can't believe the sharp detailing IS seems able to produce.

I'm really into these re the quality and also w. MCU overturning and also - I'm not as into space fights; so I figure these may be the last of a "naturalistic" setting for any of the characters until the next BP movie.

Dr. Strange has been shipped. Can't wait!

Also just bought the 1/10 scale Hawkeye from Age of Ultron. Really good Renner likeness.

Back