Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating eating the deposit on Thor and Bucky. Maybe even Cap. It's like $40 so not a big deal. With 1/4 Cap and Thor coming in, and what I'm hearing about EG Bucky, not sure I really need those. We'll see.

I have all of the Infinity War and Endgame released thus far and I have to agree with your assessment. Those Wasp wings are just infuriating to try and put on without damaging the figure or the wing. Both Bucky and Thor from Endgame seem to have a softer sculpt and paint than their Infinity War counterparts. At 1/10 scale AND in a diorama with 20 of their friends, it's not terribly noticeable. Still love this line and so looking forward to completing the Endgame Dio...

My Thor - I like. The 2 Buckys - my favorite MCU character:monkey2 and IMO the paint is a big fail:pfft:. It's not the sculpt. Wasp I am still irritated about:monkey4 - again it's not the sculpt. Up to now have been blown away by IS production.

Not a deal breaker for me; but hope my remaining pieces are not a disappointment. Cap and IM are central characters.

I'm debating eating the deposit on Thor and Bucky. Maybe even Cap. It's like $40 so not a big deal. With 1/4 Cap and Thor coming in, and what I'm hearing about EG Bucky, not sure I really need those. We'll see.

I'd certainly pass on Bucky since not IS' best. A shame. I like my Thor but not a pose I would have picked for him, necessarily.

My Thor - I like. The 2 Buckys - my favorite MCU character:monkey2 and IMO the paint is a big fail:pfft:. It's not the sculpt. Wasp I am still irritated about:monkey4 - again it's not the sculpt. Up to now have been blown away by IS production.

Not a deal breaker for me; but hope my remaining pieces are not a disappointment. Cap and IM are central characters.

I'd certainly pass on Bucky since not IS' best. A shame. I like my Thor but not a pose I would have picked for him, necessarily.

I will see how well the Thor pose works when he's surrounding Thanos with Cap and Iron Man... I think it will be a great center piece to the EG dio...

Received these today, nice little pieces, sorry for the rubbish iphone pics. IMG_0311 (2).JPGIMG_0309 (2).jpgIMG_0316.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0315 (2).jpgIMG_0317 (2).JPGIMG_0318 (2).jpgIMG_0319.jpgIMG_0320.jpgIMG_0321 (2).JPG

Yea I've decided to pass on Thor and Bucky for sure. Not totally decided on EG Cap. I already have IW Cap (who I like) and 1/4 IS EG Cap (which I love). I'm thinking I don't really need 2 representations of EG Cap. As for Scarlett Witch and Rescue, I have not gotten any notices so hopefully I'll see that soon. They look pretty good though!

Yea I've decided to pass on Thor and Bucky for sure. Not totally decided on EG Cap. I already have IW Cap (who I like) and 1/4 IS EG Cap (which I love). I'm thinking I don't really need 2 representations of EG Cap. As for Scarlett Witch and Rescue, I have not gotten any notices so hopefully I'll see that soon. They look pretty good though!

For me - I am awash in Caps anyway and I like this fig (at least the protos) so I will keep my POs. I like the Thor but I only have the Ragnarok version, so happy there.

Honestly based on pics less thrilled with SW face paint and the heavy blackened eyes of Pepper - something that showed up on my Wasp. Production level - hmf. But I will keep my POs - my once again delayed Sideshow POs. IM, SW, Cap.

Will just roll with it, as we ARE in the midst of a global outbreak; and I have a nice collection of *stuff*. I'll just get an SSC gift card so money will be stashed to pay off when the time comes. Don't like stacking up lots of POs $$$$$$$

I was just charged for Nick Fury and Pepper. Should hopefully get them next week. It looks like Scarlet Witch may be up soon.

I was just charged for Nick Fury and Pepper. Should hopefully get them next week. It looks like Scarlet Witch may be up soon.

Likewise got charged for Pepper, don't have Fury on pre-order and agree that Scarlet Witch is likely next. Really want Cap and Mark 85 to square them and Thor off with Thanos...

Is the fury the spider-man piece? Or did i miss an endgame piece?

There’s only the Far from Home version.

And because of who he was in the movie, I didn’t end up getting either him or Hill; even though both looked quite impressive likeness wise.

I got my full pay notice for Pepper. I'm a tad annoyed with the total cost. Her price was like $110. I ended up paying $137 for her with shipping. She had like a $5 "handling" fee whatever the hell that is. $27 for shipping and taxes feels a bit much for a piece this size. I think I'm mostly done with IS 1/10. Still have Wanda , rocket and IP, and black widow. With the excess costs, I'm just gonna eat the down payments on Thor, Bucky, and Cap.

Last edited:
I got my full pay notice for Pepper. I?m a tad annoyed with the total cost. Her price was like $110. I ended up paying $137 for her with shipping. She had like a $5 ?handling? fee whatever the hell that is. $27 for shipping and taxes feels a bit much for a piece this size. I think I?m mostly done with IS 1/10. Still have Wanda , rocket and IP, and black widow. With the excess costs, I?m just gonna eat the down payments on Thor, Bucky, and Cap.

I don't blame you. Feeling the same way. I love the statues but they were much more collectible when they were all under (or right around) $100. Heck, some of these (like the Iron Man deluxe) are going to be over $200 when you factor in shipping and tax.

Luckily, I almost have what I need. Only waiting on Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Maria Hill, and Iron Man. I just received Nick Fury (which is great!). I also received Pepper but there was a problem with the unmasked version (the visor was crooked) and I requested a replacement.

So I got my Pepper in the mail today. I think she looks pretty good. Her face could have been better but it's not bad. Again, I'm starting to sour a bit on these 1/10. The quality is still pretty solid but the prices don't justify it anymore IMO. I'll wait for Wanda, IP Rocket, Black Widow, and Ironman but that's probably it for me. Also, I'm curious if anyone else thought their open faced portrait for Pepper looked a bit crooked. Mine does. You can kind of tell from the front on shot of her head below. I wouldn't say that I'm impressed with this piece but it's still kinda cool and will be nice to pair with Tony when I get him.

So I got my Pepper in the mail today. I think she looks pretty good. Her face could have been better but it's not bad. Again, I'm starting to sour a bit on these 1/10. The quality is still pretty solid but the prices don't justify it anymore IMO. I'll wait for Wanda, IP Rocket, Black Widow, and Ironman but that's probably it for me. Also, I'm curious if anyone else thought their open faced portrait for Pepper looked a bit crooked. Mine does. You can kind of tell from the front on shot of her head below. I wouldn't say that I'm impressed with this piece but it's still kinda cool and will be nice to pair with Tony when I get him.

Not getting Pepper but IMO she looks good. Since Bucky has been on shelf a while, pretty sure I'm gonna go over the plate seams of the arm in some kind of dark metallic gold for more pop and do something about those shiny pants:pfft:. Also deal with the Wasp wings.

I'll be glad when this marathon is over so hope - whenever Cap, IM, SW, and WM/Rocket get here there aren't more issues. They DO make a very nice group that is mercifully on the small side re shelf space. I'd like to get a nice backdrop for the collection. So far of the ones I have, BP, Falcon, and DS look especially good from feet away - of course they are all the flyers; or BP's gravity-defying pose is pretty cool on the shelf.

Her face looks fine but the lines on the helmet plate look a little cheap to me. I have a few 1/10 but definitely agree that the price is hard to justify sometimes

Her face looks fine but the lines on the helmet plate look a little cheap to me. I have a few 1/10 but definitely agree that the price is hard to justify sometimes

I still need to open my Pepper and judge for myself but I think it'll be better in-hand than in these zoomed photos. at 1/10 scale I still think the detail on these is impressive. I will be glad when the Endgame line concludes and I can start saving a little money again :)

Back