Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Australia has already received their batch for the Captain America, but Popcultcha has yet to ship mine out yet.

I?ve only received the first shipping notification out of like 11 items that arrived in stock this week.

Did you get yours yet? I can't see it on their site anymore and i don't have any notifications mine has been sent.

Did you get yours yet? I can't see it on their site anymore and i don't have any notifications mine has been sent.

It’s out of stock on their website, but my preorder has supposedly shipped out.

But they’re processing out the recently arrived stock quite slowly, as that is only the 2nd out of 11 or so of my preordered items to process for shipping.

It’s out of stock on their website, but my preorder has supposedly shipped out.

But they’re processing out the recently arrived stock quite slowly, as that is only the 2nd out of 11 or so of my preordered items to process for shipping.

I hope i get my shipment notice soon. Also i wish their site was better i got so many orders all over the place its hard to find what is what.

Cap finally shipped!

Should arrive on Friday.

Can't wait and thanks everyone for re-assuring everything was all right with the pre-order!

Are you guys receiving Cap and Scarlett Witch in the US? I haven't received anything for either of them. I preordered through Iron Studios.

I've had Scarlet Witch for a week and Cap will be here Friday. I ordered from Sideshow. This sounds similar to my experience pre-ordering Captain Marvel from Iron Studios. Sideshow had long sold out and I was still waiting for mine to ship from IS. It was literally two or three months later. Hope that's not the case for you, but it was the reason I went back to fully pre-ordering from Sideshow.

I've had Scarlet Witch for a week and Cap will be here Friday. I ordered from Sideshow. This sounds similar to my experience pre-ordering Captain Marvel from Iron Studios. Sideshow had long sold out and I was still waiting for mine to ship from IS. It was literally two or three months later. Hope that's not the case for you, but it was the reason I went back to fully pre-ordering from Sideshow.

Cool hope I can pay off soon. Getting Cap finally will be a relief.

The First Avenger arrived today! Probably my most favorite statue ever.

20200805_155231_HDR.jpg

20200805_154424.jpg

Just got Iron-Spider and Outrider. I was quite surprised at the overall size of it! It's definitely a favorite and feels more worth the money than I thought it would.

I got 2 emails of tracking from popcultcha no emails telling me statues are being processed and waiting for shipment. I got no idea what is coming in. Popcultcha really needs to fix their website urgently it is terrible.

I got 2 emails of tracking from popcultcha no emails telling me statues are being processed and waiting for shipment. I got no idea what is coming in. Popcultcha really needs to fix their website urgently it is terrible.

Are you saying you don’t know what they shipped out to you, or are you referring to not knowing when Popcultcha receives their stock?

For preorders they’ve never had emails saying that your order has been sent to the warehouse for packing and shipping, that’s only for instock pieces. For preorders you’ll usually only receive the email showing what item is shipping with a tracking number.

And regarding their ETA’s. Yeah they suck. I usually rely on the Ikon’s site for that, but this year they’ve also gotten pretty bad with not updating their ETA’s, as they seem to only do it when they receive notice that it’s on the boat on their way to them.

Are you saying you don’t know what they shipped out to you, or are you referring to not knowing when Popcultcha receives their stock?

For preorders they’ve never had emails saying that your order has been sent to the warehouse for packing and shipping, that’s only for instock pieces. For preorders you’ll usually only receive the email showing what item is shipping with a tracking number.

And regarding their ETA’s. Yeah they suck. I usually rely on the Ikon’s site for that, but this year they’ve also gotten pretty bad with not updating their ETA’s, as they seem to only do it when they receive notice that it’s on the boat on their way to them.

Ye i have no idea what they have shipped out to me. i am guessing one of them is cap 1/10 no idea what the other is.

Even on pre order items i normally get an email that my item is processing then i get a second email with tracking. At least that is how i recall it. Now i just got an email with just tracking not telling me what is getting shipped i got no idea what it is. They need to fix up their site and the process.

Ye i have no idea what they have shipped out to me. i am guessing one of them is cap 1/10 no idea what the other is.

Even on pre order items i normally get an email that my item is processing then i get a second email with tracking. At least that is how i recall it. Now i just got an email with just tracking not telling me what is getting shipped i got no idea what it is. They need to fix up their site and the process.

In the past year or so they’ve been sending out 2 differently formatted emails notifying shipping and tracking. One being the original ‘black’ background email which usually notes the item being shipped, or a white email that only lists your order number being shipped. I’ve sometimes received both, and sometimes days apart.

I usually order my pieces 1 item per order except for minor items, so I usually know which item is being shipped out no matter which email type they send out.

In the past year or so they’ve been sending out 2 differently formatted emails notifying shipping and tracking. One being the original ‘black’ background email which usually notes the item being shipped, or a white email that only lists your order number being shipped. I’ve sometimes received both, and sometimes days apart.

I usually order my pieces 1 item per order except for minor items, so I usually know which item is being shipped out no matter which email type they send out.

I didn't receive the black background emails this time around. Also they are not replying on facebook lately their service has gone downhill.

I didn't receive the black background emails this time around. Also they are not replying on facebook lately their service has gone downhill.

It’s not just lately. It’s been like that for over a year now. It wasn’t great before, and it’s just gotten worse. But unfortunately/fortunately I can usually source items from them lower than anyone else. At least for the items they stock.

If you want a response you have no choice but to call nowadays.

Hey guys! Just got in Iron spider vs outrider and wanted to post some pics. I was a little hesitant to get him at first but so glad I pulled the trigger and just did it anyway. The Spidey himself and the statue as a whole seems to be scaled a little bit bigger than the infinity war 1/10 iron spider
a0cbf19accd3ba87ca97dd0f3cdd052e.jpg
2e1d02ac68845546608bb46812b57596.jpg
8f70dfc0c49d7d1b5a23fe9f45a5bba3.jpg
e2d41e1a1d69d4f2a1164bb02a2f4f55.jpg
30991c67438c1852e464a9bf9b1200c1.jpg
c24ff7fff2efa6862aa91d37db604d4d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Just got in Iron spider vs outrider and wanted to post some pics. I was a little hesitant to get him at first but so glad I pulled the trigger and just did it anyway. The Spidey himself and the statue as a whole seems to be scaled a little bit bigger than the infinity war 1/10 iron spider
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, I really like how this turned out. I was very surprised by the size and presence in-hand. I can't tell if it's scaled slightly larger or if the pose and the elevation make it seem that way. Regardless, he's right at home in the middle of my Endgame diorama! Great pics!

Back