Iron Studios: Battle Diorama - Superman vs Doomsday 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secrete Compass is jacking up the price, wow. SRP from Iron Studios is 955 us dollars. SC is a joke, would never order from there.

I know lalcristiano is new to the forums, but I decided to take a chance with him, he has the best price I've seen.

Can't wait to get this into my collection....

12938226_1144354588938492_5693068777774737951_n.jpg

I'm very tempted. I dont have any 1/6th pieces. From this pic it looks like it may fit in a 1/4 scale collection due to the sheer size of the entire diorama.

I'm very tempted. I dont have any 1/6th pieces. From this pic it looks like it may fit in a 1/4 scale collection due to the sheer size of the entire diorama.

Exactly,
Even have pictures comparing Doomsday vs Batman 1/4 Sideshow

comparative photos

Hulk Premium Format 1/4 vs Doomsday 1/6 Iron Studios

hulk%u00252Bvs%u00252Bdoomsday.jpg

Batman Premium Format 1/4 vs Doomsday 1/6 Iron Studios

Doomsday%u00252Bvs%u00252BBatman.jpg

Thank you for the comparison photos. This makes me feel like this diorama will fit in nicely with a 1/4 collection, and not look too small.

Hi all, very new here but I keep seeing the name Ricardofeitoza and now lalcristiano thrown around for the purposes of purchasing Iron Studios figures in North America. Are there any other known sellers? I tried looking through the dealer section but that place looks a bit messy..

Hi all, very new here but I keep seeing the name Ricardofeitoza and now lalcristiano thrown around for the purposes of purchasing Iron Studios figures in North America. Are there any other known sellers? I tried looking through the dealer section but that place looks a bit messy..

Secret Compass

I know a lot of people are wondering how well this will fit in with their 1/4 statues but, how well does this fit in with other 1/6 dioramas? Like Side Show Dio's, or DC direct Dio's like, Batman vs. Killer croc or Cap. vs. Red skull.

I know a lot of people are wondering how well this will fit in with their 1/4 statues but, how well does this fit in with other 1/6 dioramas? Like Side Show Dio's, or DC direct Dio's like, Batman vs. Killer croc or Cap. vs. Red skull.

Batman Vs. Killer Croc and Superman Vs. Dark Seid are more like 1/7 or 1/8 scale not 1/6 scale... so this will look bigger then those..

IMG_20160331_214257953.jpg

When you set 1/6 cap next to batman v killer croc they look really good. And cap. is one of the biggest figures in those vs. lines besides the hulk.

Attachments

• IMG_20160331_214257953.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 199
Looks like you got a really cool collection going there CASC.... I have the Batman vs Croc one and love it... First time seeing the Captain one, that looks awesome.. They do look pretty close in size... I'm thinking the DC stuff is 1/7 scale then, which is pretty close to 1/6, either way they look great together...

I don't mind various size statues in my collection, especially since Supes vs Doomsday will probably be on a shelf by itself given it's size... I collect anything from 1/4 scale up to 1/10 scale... 1/3 and 1/2 are just big and eat up to much display space... plus the more expensive the statue is, the harder it is to sell, unless it's considered a grail....(IE: Doom on Throne or Magneto)

BTW, welcome to the forum....

OVERpriced. Looks really good but no way in hell Im even going near 1000k for this piece.

It really comes down to I could get TWO 1/4 scale pieces I really want rather than get this. And Supes face isn't my fave on this piece.

OVERpriced. Looks really good but no way in hell Im even going near 1000k for this piece.

It really comes down to I could get TWO 1/4 scale pieces I really want rather than get this. And Supes face isn't my fave on this piece.

If you are talking about buying two 1/4 sale Sideshow PFs, you will not get this type of dynamic poses from them. Most PFs from SS seem to be in a standing museum pose instead of an action pose. The only dynamic piece they just released is Spidey.

I feel this piece is not really at 1/6th scale based on the recent photo comparison pics.

/

When you set 1/6 cap next to batman v killer croc they look really good. And cap. is one of the biggest figures in those vs. lines besides the hulk.

That cap vs RS aint 1/6 buddy

Back