Iron Studios - 1:4 movie Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping to get him yesterday, but he's finally here.

Unboxing Pics:-

IMG_0550.jpg

Boy was I surprised by how small the box was, especially since I just received the War Machine piece on Friday.

IMG_0551.jpg

Its like twice the size if not more.

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

Only 350 units. The same amount as for the Falcon

More photos to come......

More photos:-

IMG_0561.jpg

The statue slots in via quite a long round metal peg on the left boot. But because it's round it can shift/turn as the right boot isn't held in place by anything at all. Just be careful if you ever move the statue to a different location. I wish they had at least put a magnet on the right boot.

Head/face without flash

IMG_0562.jpg

Head/face with flash.

IMG_0563.jpg

As I thought it might be, the Rifle is made out of plastic

IMG_0571.jpg

Back

IMG_0572.jpg

Love the textures on the clothing, and those zippers are nicely done.

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

The silver arm is not too bad. However I do have an issue with how the arm was attached to the body as there is quite a bit of excess glue. Can't really be seen on these pics as it's more towards the armpit area.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

The head surprised me when I looked from the bottom, but given how tight the fit is (between the head and the body), I sort of understand why it was done like this. And obviously when assembled there's no way to see that gap.

IMG_0577.jpg

Just be careful and go slow when attaching the head. You have to go at it at an angle in order to get the collar between the hair and the neck attachment.

More pics to follow with one of his allies

Wtf! I cant See this pictures
Me neither. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) how cruel, Phoenixblazes.

Isn't it enough that European wholesalers probably won't be getting him in until June at the earliest? Damn, why didn't I go with SS? (゚´Д`゚)゚

I'll re-edit the photos. But in the interim try clicking the blue links. I think they will take you to each of the photos.

And I bought through my Australian retailer.

I'll re-edit the photos. But in the interim try clicking the blue links. I think they will take you to each of the photos.

And I bought through my Australian retailer.
First thing I did was click on the links ^^ told me it was invalid and I should contact an admin.

I've re-edited the post by re-adding the photo files.

Can someone confirm whether they're appearing for anyone?

This has happened to me before when I posted quite a few pics when I got my Black Panther and Falcon pieces. Maybe there's some sort of conflict with iPhone photos? Too large?

I can see them.
He looks good, what are your thoughts in comparison to the other pieces so far?

I can see them.
He looks good, what are your thoughts in comparison to the other pieces so far?

Good to hear.

My initial thoughts:-

Truthfully if he wasn't part of this diorama I would probably never have purchase this particular character. Don't really have any connection to him.

But with that in mind, the piece is great, and I don't regret adding him to my collection.

Like the falcon, the sculpt and paint on the body is great. From the boots, laces, and the many textures running from the pants and even the jacket take this piece to the next level. It's quite impressive.

I've got a feeling the zippers are actually real zippers which have been glued in place. If they're sculpted that would shock me, that's how good they are.

The rifle appears to be made out of plastic, which is fine by me. The only issue is that I think I've got a piece bent out of shape. Don't know anything about guns but it's the loose sort of handle like item on the right side of the rifle. Might have to heat it up to position it correctly.

I'm not sure but I think the fingers are made out of plastic as well, and then glued into place.

Other than that I believe the sculpt (whether you like it or not) and paint is pretty close to the prototype, so there shouldn't be too many surprises.

Plus:- Whatever I mentioned in my previous photos/pics post.

Thank you, now the pictures work and also for the First impressions.

Same here, iam not a big Fan from Winter solider, but i want to Complete Both Civil war Diorama.

Thanks for the pics, I can see them now. :)

I love the character, otherwise I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money on a statue. However, I do enjoy reading that there are quite a few who're going for the entire diorama. *__* Guys, werr are you even gonna put that?! WS and Cap will take up so much space already. XD

Just a bunch of photos of Winter Soldier paired with Falcon.

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

Just a few pics of how the two bases fit together. Not as flush as I was hoping.

Front:-

IMG_0580.jpg

Back:-

IMG_0594.jpg

Top:-

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Damn they're looking fine. *__* I almost wanna get Falcon ... if only he was cheaper ... if I saw him for 800, I'd totally get him, I think.

Buck looks great too. I was kinda worried they'd mess up his face in the final product but seems like I can rest assured he's gonna be fine. Now hopefully there won't be any reports on quality issues.

Back