Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Cap in today and it's another fantastic piece from this series. Mine is flawless as I could ask for, no peg issues here either. The portrait is crazy good, so is the paint app on it. I'm really impressed with the quality of Ant-Man too I grabbed a few photos, the quality isn't great, I was losing the light.

Congrats! Beautiful pics IMO:clap. Pics really show the excellent paint off! Thanx for taking the time to post!

the portrait is crazy good, so is the paint app on it.
It is. Hadn't given it much thought past hoping for no googly eyes or glue spots or whatever, but re the gentle color washes and careful lines it's just a beautiful Cap. All these pieces are gorgeous. Love the details - even the metallic paint of the stairs.:clap:love

Ok my third attempt, #95, finally arrived and is pretty much flawless. There's a little gap between his foot and the base but nothing I can't live with. The base is sturdy which was my major problem with the last one and there doesn't seem to be any peg issue. Really happy with him.

Ok my third attempt, #95, finally arrived and is pretty much flawless. There's a little gap between his foot and the base but nothing I can't live with. The base is sturdy which was my major problem with the last one and there doesn't seem to be any peg issue. Really happy with him.

YAY!! Congrats ! Glad you got a good one ! He's a great statue.

OMG - really happy for yah:)! Everything you went through:slap. Great pictures and looks like a perfect, flawless Cap. I'm gonna bet? guess? in time Cap just sinks flush - I've had pieces with small gaps do that. Would gently pivoting his back foot to the stair center help? Or does that make him bump into the cabinet?

Sounds like you think he was worth the effort of the 2 returns? I think so; from your pics he's gorgeous:love!:clap:clap:clap

Thanx for posting those pics!

YAY!! Congrats ! Glad you got a good one ! He's a great statue.

OMG - really happy for yah:)! Everything you went through:slap. Great pictures and looks like a perfect, flawless Cap. I'm gonna bet? guess? in time Cap just sinks flush - I've had pieces with small gaps do that. Would gently pivoting his back foot to the stair center help? Or does that make him bump into the cabinet?

Sounds like you think he was worth the effort of the 2 returns? I think so; from your pics he's gorgeous:love!:clap:clap:clap

Thanx for posting those pics!

Thanks ! And yea normally I would have not tried so many times but this is the perfect movie Cap IMO So a must have for me.

Damn, not even on Waitlist.

My local store Popcultcha still has quite a few left, the last time I looked anyway.

IMG_3707.jpgIMG_3705.jpg couple new pics.

couple new pics.

Gorgeous pics ursusntn. That's the kind of lighting effect I hope to get in my cabinet eventually - something where there's interesting shadows. Two beautiful pieces :clap

Photo: Leticia Carvalhos, El Dorado, off Instagram

Iron_Studios_Team_Captain_America.jpg

Yep, EPICNESS:love. PS. And just sayin' IMO I would grab these pieces now 'coz BP prices for instance have gone up at least in the U.S. on the 'bay.

Thanks! I used a couple of led lights from Costco. They have adhesive things to attach them under counter and my IPhone. The prices for these are going up rapidly ,I am waiting for the refund on War Machine before I attempt another one.

Thanks! I used a couple of led lights from Costco. They have adhesive things to attach them under counter and my IPhone. The prices for these are going up rapidly ,I am waiting for the refund on War Machine before I attempt another one.

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.

Damn, nice seeing all these pics and that people are happy with their Caps. I won't get this before September so hopefully I will get a stellar piece this time, seeing how there probably won't be many pieces left for replacement.

Simply amazing but my finances have changed yet again so may have to sell them.
36a72215f30b06fb68fa42600e39d03f.jpg
a900caabe4904fe9818f05d634774be0.jpg
e2b797309798b7ddde0806f4d71eab70.jpg
447e85d5efe718a3d4cb87aa2f4f199f.jpg
df16f082dd77dfd15569739e077cfc8a.jpg
e1b128e89d75ab412e620284f7b31896.jpg
4dd445d7741515a7ca689ddc8d67566b.jpg
81205fe04f0812e089755c95b971a7ab.jpg
5aedf5c76ca3f1ec0f5bc1e96e8a566a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That sucks... Hope you don't have to.

That Winter Soldier is so nice... Only issue... I always think he looks like he is holding a cell phone instead of a clip :lol
lol a phone i see what your saying .
If i want to keep my orders of prime one dark knight joker and wonder woman i may have to let these go unless something else sells.
I let XM studios punisher go for £ 700

Back