interest in a Link sculpt? (Legend of Zelda)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sculpt and make the heads by myself but if you send the 3D model to another company the usual price is $75 + or - for this size.

Ok! Let's see what I can get :rolleyes:

imgTwilight%20Princess5.jpg

Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us! Are you yourself interested in this sculpt Vartal? As in are you going to make a Link figure yourself too? :)

Well, I love videogames but I'm not a big fan of Legend of Zelda. I'm more interested in some Fallout, Mass Effect, GTA, etc figures.

Anyway this can be a good beginning :)

Hi guys, here is the progress. I need to know if you prefer a childish or an obscure aspect like in Twilight Princess.

I also see a problem, the sideburns maybe have to be made as a separated part because they will be pretty hard to demold unless I attach them to the face.

Comments are welcome :elf

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Vartal, this prototype in 3D is reallly good. I prefer his aspect in TP. Perhaps the expression a little less angry or less anger.

I think the only problem with the sideburns is that the resin in mold make air bubbles in thoses narrow zones. You can try in the two ways and see the results.
Another possibility is to make the mold in two parts (front and back) and passing the dividing line of mold at the height of midle sideburns.

Good job:wave

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys, I'll try to make him look like in TP.

Let's see what I can get :rolleyes:

Lookin great! Im game for one when they are finished. Also if you're into GTA you should make Nicco. Ive been tryin to find a look alike head lol. Just sayin :p

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll try to make him look like in TP.

Let's see what I can get :rolleyes:

Hi Vartal, I am a great fan of zelda. I have many figures of zelda and Link is the hero of my life:D, the best videogame all the times.

Compañero, yo también soy español y he manejado el tema del 3D en algunos proyectos, pero nada de modelado humano. He llegado incluso a utilizar aparatos o escaneres de adquisición tridimensional para proyectos de reconstrucción virtual.

Saludos:whip

Lookin great! Im game for one when they are finished. Also if you're into GTA you should make Nicco. Ive been tryin to find a look alike head lol. Just sayin :p

Thanks m8, btw I started a Niko Bellic head but never finished it. Maybe I retake the project one of these days. :rolleyes:

Hi Vartal, I am a great fan of zelda. I have many figures of zelda and Link is the hero of my life:D, the best videogame all the times.

Compañero, yo también soy español y he manejado el tema del 3D en algunos proyectos, pero nada de modelado humano. He llegado incluso a utilizar aparatos o escaneres de adquisición tridimensional para proyectos de reconstrucción virtual.

Saludos:whip

Hombre, un paisano por estos lares :banana Me alegro de ver a mas españoles por aqui y a ver si hay suerte y hacemos un buen Link. :gun

Saludetes! :peace

Back