• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Interest for 1/6 1989 Joker Museum Dancer Sculpture (Degas) and Candelabra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this on the Mars Toys Joker thread and a couple of people showed interest so I figured if more people are interested, I may do a small run of these.

It is a 1:6 scale resin print of my attempt at recreating the Edgar Degas Grande Arabesque, Deuxieme Temps dancer sculpture as seen in the 1989 Batman movie. It’s in the museum scene where Joker imitates then proceeds to knock over this sculpture.

This will be for an unpainted resin print.
(Picture below shows a sample of what it can look like when painted)

*$40 plus $10 shipping within the US.

I’m now also offering the unpainted candelabra kit which consists of seven pieces which includes the two metal arm section:
$55 plus $10 shipping

Champagne bucket and bottle: $30 plus $10 shipping.

Or both candelabra, bucket, bottle: $75 plus $10 shipping.

For those on the list, you can send PayPal payment to: [email protected]

Please include your Freak’s name in the message section so I can update this thread for paid and shipped items.

Thanks for looking!
IMG_6140.jpeg

IMG_6139.jpeg

IMG_6137.jpeg
IMG_6136.jpeg

IMG_6187.jpeg

IMG_6191.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

1. Mr. EcKo? (Dancer)
2. Lee in MI (Dancer, Candelabra, champagne and bucket) SHIPPED
3. Captnemo42 (Dancer)

Last edited:
How much might it be for just the candleabra? Is it only available bundled with the statue?

Also, have you considered making this bust?

9AF56124-CDED-4D2A-A567-38EA781D21B2.png

Back