• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

INSANELY TWISTED RABBITS -DEMON DOG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
With the help of the internet it's easy to share personal photographs. :monkey1

Don't have them on my work computer, that will have to wait until later. Oh man, she's gonna hate me :monkey3

*Shai suddenly getting interested in thread*

*Waits for pics*

Shai Hulud said:
BE MY GUESS LOKI....

It's funny, as long as we were together, you'd think I'd have more pictures. I only have a hand full total and only one that's a good one. And there were some pictures she made me delete off the camera before I could download :monkey2

Frightening that's the only good one. I look like I rolled out of bed, oh wait I did. Sheesh you would think there'd be more pics. I do believe you have more pics of your SS and GG stuff than you ever had of me/us. :google

devilgirl said:
Frightening that's the only good one. I look like I rolled out of bed, oh wait I did. Sheesh you would think there'd be more pics. I do believe you have more pics of your SS and GG stuff than you ever had of me/us. :google

I also have more pics of my dog than you too, but there was never a question as to who I loved more :lol

Back