Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imready.gif

Im ready

Looks cool.

I really wish companies and sculptors would stop using that skin tight webbing and actually look at the original movies where it hung quite loose and was thin and brown, not black.

Looking good. I'm leaning more towards this than Prime 1's.

I agree with you. This is totally unique, whereas the PRIME1 piece reminds me too much of the old Palisades P2.

Both are great sculpts though.

Still might end up getting both, but if I only go for 1, it'll likely be this one.

thanks for the pics!!

No worries - saw it on the other site and figured you folks would be interested :)

I've ordered the Prime 1 but I did like this more initially. What's keeping me happy so far with the Prime 1 is the mesh on the visor and also the lasers. I'm interested to see more detailed photos of this one.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oh snap! I preferred the Prime 1 before seeing this painted, but now I'm liking this one more. I haven't ordered the Prime 1 yet so I might pick this up pending further pics. This will likely cost me double though.

yea, it's going to depend on price and ES for me. Both are very nice statues, so you can't really go wrong with either. We haven't seen a finished Predator piece from either company, but Prime has a great track record as for as proto vs final in the paint department. IS is still relatively unknown to me.

This is my #1 attention attractor now.
I'm really interested to see it near the first SSC Predator (by SSC and Winston School) and the price tag.
I need both predators to be one side. For some reason SSC decided not to give me this option with their product.

I prefer the finish on Prime 1's armor, this one has a dark wash that's too stylized for my taste. Overall paint quality looks to be solid on both, though.

Fyi one of their products is now distributed by sideshow. Hopefully this follows suit.

Thanks for the news :hi5:

Instead of ordering direct (no idea on turnaround or shipping cost) or from BBTS, it looks like I could FINALLY (after 3 years!) clear my Sadshow reward points and credit on this :yess:

Thanks for the news :hi5:

Instead of ordering direct (no idea on turnaround or shipping cost) or from BBTS, it looks like I could FINALLY (after 3 years!) clear my Sadshow reward points and credit on this :yess:

Same. I'm just waiting to use my points. Im not even sure what my last statue from them is.

Back