Indy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest addition - Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones. Plus the tremendous accessories allowed me to transform my old Sideshow Indy into the Well of Souls Indy which gave him a new lease on life:D My collections starts to get serious and also it is now a little crowded in my two Detolfs.

obrzek2k.jpg

PS: to wrap the arabian scarf around SS Indy's big head is gonna be really tricky:)

SS Indy with head scarf "in-progress" and an updated shot of my rearranged collection in the twin Detolfs.

p6180282.jpg

p6180285.jpg

Iron Man Mark II Unleashed ordered, coming up hopefully the day after tomorrow! Soo excited right now!

My first IM figure is at home! I must say the Mark II Unleashed is SPECTACULAR. Never had such an intricate figure before. The rest of my "clothed" HT collection is great and detailed. But this little chap, as it is actually an armor, just feels like a completely new level of detail. I bow to the artists in HT. It is so intricate with so many flaps and movable parts. I am breathless (and also extra careful when handling all the tiny parts).

At the moment I just can't decide how to pose him... stripped, full gear, on the table, flying pose on the hall of armor stand. SOOO MANY OPTIONS! :D

obrzekyb.jpg

Latest additions (pardon the crappy photos): Sideshow Clone Captain and HT War Machine Special Version. LOVE THEM! Cool figures... And I officially ran out of shelf space:D

obrzek8.jpg
obrzek3d.jpg
obrzek5.jpg

The paint on the 442nd Siege Battalion Clone is a bit superior, but the Clone Captain is amazing as well. I am absolutely going to build a little clone army:D

I got a $35 gift card, and he was cheap enough to begin with, so I thought it was a good start.

Congrats on the new additions and yes even further congrats for running out of space. Now you are in the league of extraordinary gentlemen with lack of space. :lecture :wink1:

Back