• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Jones ROTLA Premium Format, Danger Girl Absolute Edition Tales from Crypt dvd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyStarquest

Super Freak
Reaction score
Price Drops!!
I have up for sale my Indiana Jones Raiders Premium Format the standard edition. Its numbered 393/3000. I have the box but not the mailer. It's still in great condition only displayed for a few months. The top of the box came unglued but the box is still in great shape, just shelf wear.
SOLD. I''m willing to do a trade also. I'm in need of caucasian truetypes a few advance ,a slim and Royce muscle body. PM if interested.
35728_1522166815483_1273956807_1476629_6108078_n.jpg

I'm also offering my Danger Girl Absolute Edition comic. Its still has its slipcover and sketchbook and signed insert. Collects Danger Girl #1-7, sketchbook in over-sized format. Limited and out of print.
Sold on eBay.

images

I'm also offering Tales from the Crypt seasons 1-4 DVD open but still in perfect shape. I'm Asking was $30 now $25 for all 4 shipped in US.

I accept Paypal only.

Her's my ebay feedback.
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=johnny_starquest&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back