Incredible Hulk 1/6 scale XM - HX Project is available on BBTS.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toycrypt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Go get him before he's gone fellow Hulksters.:blissy
HXP10003_zpsyflfvwk9.jpg

HXP10003_zpsmopz4ljf.jpg

$384.99

Isn't there a relevant thread you can post this in?

Stock alert threads for every product available could get messy :)

I'm a Hulk fanatic and I wanted to let the other Hulksters know it's available. Would have been missed in the HX Project thread. But if mods choose to move it there I'm A.O.K. with that. Cheers.

I notice two head sculpts....Interesting. Getting warmer....

Ummmm... 1:6? :D

Was just about to say at least Chapter isn't dominating every Marvel post :lol

Yeah...I noticed that. I'm trying to be optimistic here, but yeah, between that and the price point? I mean 1:6 scale is subjective though with the Hulk - I mean, what 'version' of Hulk are we comparing to.

Is this thing like 10 inches tall or taller?

As for the latter comment....:lol

Who are you talking about?:balrog

He just doesn't want to talk to me.

Col and I go way back. We're like brothers, practically. Except for the fact that we don't even know each other and only converse here on SSF. But I like to consider him a brother. :lecture

Too much for 1/6 scale. And the lack of detail/texture on the sculpt make this an easy pass for this Hulk collector.

I do like the face sculpt, but I agree. I can't justify the price. I'd rather invest in another piece.

Damn! Wish we had a 1/4 hulk with this pose and sculpt. Actually much prefer this to any I've seen.

Damn! Wish we had a 1/4 hulk with this pose and sculpt. Actually much prefer this to any I've seen.

In terms of 1/6, Attakus did an awesome version way back when with the first Hulk movie came. The only 1:6 scale one (aside for a few Bowens 1/5-1/6) that I've wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back