Incom T-16 Skyhopper Repo Prop Blue Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the blue prints I said I have for the T-16 prop, this is a very sized down image, if you want the full size image, or at least as full sized as I could get with out crashing the photo editor when saving it, I will have to email it as its 20 mb and 7600 x 4600 pixels, but all the measurement and other writing is very clear and readable.

The only thing that isn't accurate is the top fin, it should be longer, but the top of the props top fin was hidden behind a wall, as a matter of fact that wall section is shown on the blueprint. But figuring out its height out should not be a problem since there are proper measurements for everything else. Also there is no bottom gun, but that was never on the original prop as far as I know, and was only on the model that Luke had. There are more pages to the blueprints that are referenced to on this one for finer details, but this one was the only part included in the book along with the homestead blueprints.

I had to piece this together from multiple scans and also decides to water mark the image because the book it came in cost me an arm and a leg when it came out and didn't want somebody doing anything nefarious with it, though I think my editing of the pieces together made that unnecessary. The other images are just stuff I found online that are good reference images for some cosmetic details.

Anyhow, enjoy.:)

T16smallwatermarkedsmall.jpg

incom-t16-skyhopper.GIF

t16.jpg

Last edited:
Back