InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's the light or the paint or whatever, but is his nose wider? Because it sort of looks like the middle of his nose is wider now. Plus it also looks like his chin is wider as well. I hope it's just the light playing tricks or something. Either way, I really hope we get some new pics soon.
I posted earlier that I thought the nose was wider.

Yes, a year and a half -- Jan 10, 2023.

Verdict is still out whether the casting process enlarged Viggo nose or if the paint apps changed his eyebrows. If these truly are hand painted, then there will be some variances -- some good, some bad.

Need to see at least 2-3 more "unboxing" videos.

Oh, and watching Two Towers now. The vambraces are definite reddish. Check the scene where Gandalf the White shows up in his bright light -- when Aragorn shields his eyes with his vambrace, its very red under there.

Thankfully, there's plenty of time for InArt to fix this. That's why this advanced preview is a GOOD thing. To catch misfires like this.

If anyone wants to cancel with Kit, let me know, I would love to get it! :1-1:
fly plotting GIF

Maybe it's the light or the paint or whatever, but is his nose wider? Because it sort of looks like the middle of his nose is wider now. Plus it also looks like his chin is wider as well. I hope it's just the light playing tricks or something. Either way, I really hope we get some new pics soon.
I hope it’s also the lighting. It looks a bit smoother and the bridge lines isn’t as prominent but overall not too bad. Overall likeness is still strong imo haha.

OK, so I watched that unboxing video again -- during the rooted dressing, when they raise the arms to put on the belt, you can clearly see that the inner vambraces have a brown wash on them to match the jerkin/tunic color. It is not red... but it is the color of the dark brown tunic, so at least there will be some variance. They are not near black as they appear in other shots.

Back