InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 708138

i hope they didnt push the hands all the way into the wrist peg in the video because thats ugly af. hand should be semi covering the wrist peg
It’s likely he was just placing them on to peg to show off the hands without any obstruction and didn’t bother pushing them all the way in.
If not, I expect this design was required to provide wrist articulation when factoring in the duster sleeves and vambraces.

I got a little teary on the last spin of the premium figure. This certainly looks like it will please me. Glad the stubble is darker/ thicker now.
Let’s get those Black photos out asap!

Last edited:
Looks like the prototype sculpt we've been seeing but with much harsher lighting and shadow. Will wait for Black's pictures before fully judging.

hGRknii.png

That's what I'm thinking too

I assure you it’s the same sculpt. Slight tilts of the head and angles of where the camera is pointing can alter how it looks at times.

Don’t forget how many collectors reacted to the very first batch shots of The Batman. They panicked.

Then as more pictures from the 1st class citizens and “i can afford Dubai” influencers came out, the figure looked better and better.

This will be no different.

I assure you it’s the same sculpt. Slight tilts of the head and angles of where the camera is pointing can alter how it looks at times.

Don’t forget how many collectors reacted to the very first batch shots of The Batman. They panicked.

Then as more pictures from the 1st class citizens and “i can afford Dubai” influencers came out, the figure looked better and better.

This will be no different.
It does look like the same sculpt, all the details and feature placements are the same.

Every 1/6 figure takes at least some hit to the sharpness of the sculpt during production, this looks like 10% softer than the prototype - compared to Hot Toys which are significantly softer in the final product - yet I don't see people claiming they're "done" with Hot Toys :lol.

We're not gonna get a better Aragorn than this for a long, long time. It looks amazing.

It does look like the same sculpt, all the details and feature placements are the same.

Every 1/6 figure takes at least some hit to the sharpness of the sculpt during production, this looks like 10% softer than the prototype - compared to Hot Toys which are significantly softer in the final product - yet I don't see people claiming they're "done" with Hot Toys :lol.

We're not gonna get a better Aragorn than this for a long, long time. It looks amazing.

Agreed!

However The ****** resolution and less than optimal lighting is the culprit for making the sculpt look soft. Every IA sculpt thus far have been just as sharp as the proto. I don’t think it’ll change now.

But as usual, gotta wait for the photos and videos to roll out. I remain optimistic of the sharpness 😁

Even if it did get softened, it’s still an amazing Aragorn!

I just want it to be as it looked in their last event. And I think that's a fair expectation.

Yeah that’s fair. So do I 😅.

Yo man, this **** ain’t cheap. It better look amazing!

I just think this early video isn’t enough for us to draw any conclusions. We will have a much better idea once the next set of pics rolls out.

Back