InArt - Dune: Paul Atreides

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still seems the only clever way to order it from EU is going with third party sellers as Kit is offering the Deluxe for $531 but then you wont have to pay VAT and duty while at the same time ordering from Inart directly you get it for $475 but $50-100 for shipping+VAT+Duty which puts it easily in the $600-700 range...
Good that I dont even want/need it. :D

Still seems the only clever way to order it from EU is going with third party sellers as Kit is offering the Deluxe for $531 but then you wont have to pay VAT and duty while at the same time ordering from Inart directly you get it for $475 but $50-100 for shipping+VAT+Duty which puts it easily in the $600-700 range...
Good that I dont even want/need it. :D
And what's the case if one's delivery address is of US? The thing is I really want to have it with that little knightmare mouse.

Easy indeed. Happy to be able to order direct. Hopefully that means it ships earlier than U.S. importers have been receiving their goods. I wonder if they'll be able to offer all figures direct to customer moving forward?
You gotta believe this is true- also access to their statues as well, pretty dangerous for the wallet!

Easy indeed. Happy to be able to order direct. Hopefully that means it ships earlier than U.S. importers have been receiving their goods. I wonder if they'll be able to offer all figures direct to customer moving forward?

Doubt it. I think those that buy from Chinese retailers will still get it first even going to the US. As for the other products becoming available directly to the US, unless that region lock for DC 1/6 goes away, we'll have to buy elsewhere. I'm surprised LOTR is region locked as well but that's maybe because of Asmus having the international license?

Is anyone else surprised that pre-orders are still up for the figure? Thought they'd go pretty quick. I want to grab one but I feel a bit uneasy about them maybe making more of these than they can handle which may lead to quality issues.

I like the film and the character [even though I haven't seen Part 2 yet] and I really like the look of the figure.
BUT - the cost is just too much, especially when you consider the 20% VAT tax to the UK + 100 USD shipping + customs handling.
Its just an insane price hike on an already expensive figure.

I'd rather wait and see what other companies offer - especially any Part 2 iterations of Paul/Muad'Dib

Dune is not a license that interests me at all so it's an easy pass. I know IA is trying to expand but I wish they would focus on continuing a few lines (LOTR, Batman, HP) rather than doing one or two from a truckload of lines that they have no hope of actually completing in our lifetime.

Deluxe version ordered from OSK of course (y)
For those who want to order from Kit, he gave me a 10$ promo code that you can use:
HTHDune

Too expensive to order directly from InArt.
Deluxe version: 475$ + Shipping + VAT, price will be higher than OSK + 10$ coupon code, just to have a mouse a bonus 😬

And we don't know if InArt protect package correctly or if they send fastly

So for USA customers, InArt direct price is:
$475
-$24 5% discount
+20 flat shipping
= $471 TOTAL

Final cost may vary depending on future shipping rates

Last edited:
Back