InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m curious to see if InArt comes up with a fresh approach for a flight stand, which this figure will obviously require.
Yeah. I still really hope they can integrate a rotational attachment point into the back of the figure, rather than an external gripper like HT. They only crush the costume and look terrible.

I've not bought or pre-ordered a Hot Toy in a very, very long time. None of their releases interest me anymore, neither. Wondering if Inarts Superman can draw me into those - got Batman, Aragorn and Gandalf on order, but until I receive the first (Gandalf?) in-hand and see the quality up-close personally I won't know if I'll dive into these. Don't really want 1/6 characters that I'll move on down the line.

Hope to see more from this soon!

I got that Batleck head for my Knightmare Batman but I didn't like it so I went for a duplicate of the one I have on BvS Batman.
PXL_20230612_095206081.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230706_182837020.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20230706_182854043.PORTRAIT.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230612_095214481.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230612_095214481.PORTRAIT.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
I'm probably in the minority but I still prefer the stock BvS heads to the customs. Some of them go way overboard on the stubble.

You're crazy lol

1689633389914.png

Just needs good paint. Justin's sculpts look like SH Figuarts paint.

I actually just sold my BvS Batman last week because I lost all interest in it after getting this cowl.

Yeah, the likeness is closer, but the production quality and paint is awful.
Haha I was thinking the same thing. The sculpt looks great but that paint application is terrible. For the prices they go for, you would think the paint would be much better.

Back