InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Equating InArt and JND seems strange considering the price gap between the two.

Also, I saw the JND Cavill. That headsculpt likeness is off. And that's a damn statue.

I look forward to see InArts Gal likeness, don't have much faith in JND personally, I think their likenesses are always off.
Until JND produce and release a 1/6 articulated figure, they're not even being considered. Their statues are twice as expensive as the previous overly expensive offerings from other companies that I won't bother with.

Equating InArt and JND seems strange considering the price gap between the two.

Also, I saw the JND Cavill. That headsculpt likeness is off. And that's a damn statue.
I only mention them since they’re now in the 1/6 arena.

What someone’s willing to pay depends on personal circumstances and appreciation of the character in question.
The huge cost may be a disqualifier for some and a non-factor for others.

I only mention them since they’re now in the 1/6 arena.

What someone’s willing to pay depends on personal circumstances and appreciation of the character in question.
The huge cost may be a disqualifier for some and a non-factor for others.
I agree with every word of this.

Well said.

As much as I'm looking forward to the Trinity from Inart, I am a little bummed that we'll likely never see another attempt at a MOS Superman. The Hot Toys one is very dated and inaccurate at this point and there are rumors about a 2.0 BVS Superman from Hot Toys, MOS gets no love.

Also different character, but it's kind of the same as Bale Batman where TDK suit is getting countless re-releases while the Begins suit is stuck with that awful attempt from Hot Toys.

As much as I'm looking forward to the Trinity from Inart, I am a little bummed that we'll likely never see another attempt at a MOS Superman. The Hot Toys one is very dated and inaccurate at this point and there are rumors about a 2.0 BVS Superman from Hot Toys, MOS gets no love.

Also different character, but it's kind of the same as Bale Batman where TDK suit is getting countless re-releases while the Begins suit is stuck with that awful attempt from Hot Toys.
MOS is my fav movie and I agree. While I'm happy with BvS/JL options MOS figure is the one which needs re-release and HT re-releasing BvS Supes 2.0 makes no sense while there is InArt one coming. I know they are competing InArt but MOS would sell more units as for now most of the ppl gonna go to InArt release.

For DCEU representation, it was a dream come true seeing they were going with BvS. While the MoS suit is the better look for Cavill overall, the BvS look is still badass and the best shade of blue, imo. That and it means the best Batfleck costume design and Wonder Woman too cause it’s her most warrior and fierce looking character design. It just makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps in the future they can do the other iterations, but for now, I’m more than satisfied.

Just gonna throw this out here.

I was told by some fine members here, that Kit accepts payments on preorders.

Total game changer.

I can confirm this. Kit was indeed willing to shoot me a PayPal invoice for whatever payment I was willing to put forth.

(paid twiced, like $150 then another $200 + deposit I'd previously laid down)

I'd never own this guy if Kit didn't work with me on payments. Bless him.

Kits a fair guy. Give him your business, folks. Especially if you're not in the US. He is THE international shipping guy. Prices include shipping and fees.

Costums fees? Not that I'm aware of, from my limited research. Everyone walk away happy.

(mind you, from a US buyers perspective) but I've read comments that show his stuff generally doesn't have issues there.

Do NOT hold me to that.

Guy deserves a little promotion here and there.

If Justin can promote that BS, this should be OK.

Last edited:
Kit is simply the best!
IMG_5100.gif

Back