[iminime] Secret Project 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to find out that a few of these customizers use the same tailor. I can tell you one thing, theyre good as hell!

Yep, it seems like most of the customizers are getting the clothing made from one amazing tailor. It's the one area Iminime needs improvement on. Just wondering if they will in fact use the same tailor as Scott's for this project?

Last edited:
I doubt it. They haven't done that yet so far as I know. I'm guessing they want to keep all that in-house to keep costs down. But in my opinion Rainman's tailor is the best. So I would love to see it happen.

Wake, I'm not too familiar with that situation as I haven't really followed it.

hi guys, from now on, all the thread regarding iminime project, I will answer it.
I have no spokeman here in this forum, but sometimes, it seems that there are some misunderstanding.
I have good friends here trying to support me but I think it's time that I try more to reply and communicate.

thank you and I apologize if there is any person feel uncomfortable.

thanks

Denny

Whether it's a reissued outfit or a release of a figure another artist has just put out, if they all sell out what's the issue? Exclusivity?

You can post photos of outfit for intereting.
in this stage, everything is open and I am always trying to listen and communicate.

If people like, then I like it too

Denny

and if somebody talks about likeness of our work. it's free to say.
everybody has their opinions and feeling, favorite expression.

Our team is trying to be best in this field someday in the future.
so....even though I could get hurt if people say bad things about our work, but eventually I know this will give me more strenth to get works done better.
Of course, all the works....cannot be always best...it's human work.
so..sometimes, I pass if I have to do...

anyway, ankit is a great supportor and a fan of iminime, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
sometimes, I was so busy and couln't reply here very often, but from now on, will do better.

Denny

Bottom line: The grey suit should be made. If you bought the VM release, great, but why should I miss out on what I feel is the most iconic look, just because another artist did the same one, recently?

Bottom line: The grey suit should be made. If you bought the VM release, great, but why should I miss out on what I feel is the most iconic look, just because another artist did the same one, recently?

I agree that I love the vest and suit but im sure whichever suit they do will look great. I just can't wait to see the sculpt.:exactly:

This character very easily lends himself to different outfits. It is not like that is the one look Harry is known for. Again, most of the films best moments come in the brown outfit. Also, I don't think it is a great idea to go head-to-head with Rainman's tailor. I'd rather see the brown suit, which I honestly believe is the more memorable look anyways.

This character very easily lends himself to different outfits. It is not like that is the one look Harry is known for. Again, most of the films best moments come in the brown outfit. Also, I don't think it is a great idea to go head-to-head with Rainman's tailor. I'd rather see the brown suit, which I honestly believe is the more memorable look anyways.

Why not offer the brown suit later, as an outfit set, or even, as someone suggested, a DX, at a discounted price? Pardon me for saying so, but why must we put up the caution tape when someone tackles a certain look? It's almost like people are suggesting that these aren't two different releases, and that it should cater to those who bought VM's. I disagree. I'd love to see the brown suit, but, when I think Dirty Harry, I think of the cop who stopped to get a hot dog at the right time and wound up nailing a bunch of bank robbers. It's separate from the "Scorpio" stuff, sure, but it's the introduction to the character, and it's one of the most memorable film openings of all time.

I would like to see a photo of him in the brown suit for comparison. I do agree with you that a second outfit offered separate would be great.

harry.jpg

polls_spy_eastwood_dirtyHarry_LG_5141_603029_answer_11_xlarge.jpeg

It's less that I want ONLY the Brown suit as much as I want it either considered or as an option. I'd also rather it NOT be a DX, as the VM guys shouldn't be forced to buy Iminime's gray suit in order to get the brown suit. Although it may be unrealistic, I think a regular edition size of gray suit, a smaller edition size of brown suit, and then a DX of both maybe? Sounds like a lot of work.

When I said DX, I was referencing an earlier post. Someone said that it could be offered as a separate outfit set, but a DX could offer people both at a discounted price. That being said, I agree with you. I'd love it as an option, just not the only option.

I will keep it mind as option for different suit. nothing I can say yes as this project is very early stage~ but I will bring this issue to my outfit team.

thanks

Denny

Back