Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the others ones!
1_6_film_related_portraits_by_imaresqd1-d32wnb7.jpg

Jeez, this is... :thud::thud:

What's the point of making so many awesome Heath sculpts then. :dunno

Most of those were private commissions, some of them are just Adam sculpting for personal fun, what's wrong with that :dunno

Not saying I don't want every last one of them :lol

But like neo says - it's his passion, that's pretty much all there is to it.

amazing sculpts would be amazing if one of those were for the dx joker 2.0:D

Most of those were private commissions, some of them are just Adam sculpting for personal fun, what's wrong with that :dunno

Not saying I don't want every last one of them :lol

But like neo says - it's his passion, that's pretty much all there is to it.

I call BS. :nana:

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

:wink1:

Exactly. No matter how passionate an artist is about his craft, if there's money to be made.... And why just create if it's not going to be shared with the world (ex. galleries). If it was just about passion, he would've given away previous sculpts and just charge for castings and shipping. But he didn't. And there's nothing wrong with that.
Whatever these are for, I'm sure they are not staying on the work bench hidden from the world. Proof is the pictures posted.
And I bet Umair knows their purpose. He just can't tell. :wink1:

Exactly. No matter how passionate an artist is about his craft, if there's money to be made.... And why just create if it's not going to be shared with the world (ex. galleries). If it was just about passion, he would've given away previous sculpts and just charge for castings and shipping. But he didn't. And there's nothing wrong with that.
Whatever these are for, I'm sure they are not staying on the work bench hidden from the world. Proof is the pictures posted.

:goodpost: I second that, the imaresqd1, kato, void and neo circle.

They are just waiting to be shipped to me... these are all my private commissions lads.. sorry you guys cant have it :wave

I think that the next location of all these sculpt was the trash can!
Adam write as comment on this pic: "all failed attempts"!
It broke my hearth but Adam is such a perfectionnist!
And yeah this likeness is the result of sculpting Heath since 4 years :)

I think that the next location of all these sculpt was the trash can!
Adam write as comment on this pic: "all failed attempts"!
It broke my hearth but Adam is such a perfectionnist!
And yeah this likeness is the result of sculpting Heath since 4 years :)

you can really see the evolution of his skill from his older sculpts to the newer ones.
If I won the lotto,I would happily pay a grip for each head.

Back