Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know why mine hasn't shipped yet :dunno

Is it because there are other people going to get their head painted by elvis so your shipping them out at the same time?

finally got around to painting my own
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aww i thought i might shine it up a bit, its not perminent, its an easy wash but i knida like it

I know most of us here are curious to see the HT ver VS Adam's. I just got it on the weekend from the STGCC and heres a quick pic

P1070257.jpg

P1070256.jpg

P1070255.jpg

in hand, the HT head is about 10-20% smaller than Adam's head. Especially the ears.

From your pics 3-5% - maybe. But 10-20% :horror:horror:horror That would be clearly different scale & it's not.

I know most of us here are curious to see the HT ver VS Adam's. I just got it on the weekend from the STGCC and heres a quick pic

P1070257.jpg

Thanks for the side by side.... Something Adam gets right that a LOT of companies and popular (great) sculptors miss is filling out the back of the head. Most head sculpts are so focused on the likeness and face that the back of the head is an after thought and while it may look large on Adam's sculpts it's actually correct to have a rounded back of the head. Not flat or shortened like most do.

It's those kind of details and the subtlety of the hair that I find make a big difference.

Back