Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

Please add me as well. If you end up offering a paint option, please convert me to that.

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

Put me down please

:dunno

Could be a similar situation approaching concerning a certain cowled avenger...

:monkey3
Can you put me down for this already?
I'm in holidays next week and I didn't want to miss it if I'm not there ^^

I'm just assuming I can get someone good to paint it. It's always risky buying a sculpt without seeing a painted version first since sometimes painted to unpainted can be a huge change.

But this sculpt is so good it's worth the risk.

please put me on number one for two sculpts please :D

Can you put me down for this already?
I'm in holidays next week and I didn't want to miss it if I'm not there ^^

Even if I knew what in the world you guys were talking about it will be a while before anything develops. (Makes note)

This is just about Wayne. :)

What the f, this is at 80 people, thats incredible. :lol

Put me down for one if there is still room.

Sorry already saw i was on the list. :wave no need to add me again.

Please put me down for 2

Down for 1 one, please ;)

Can I be added for 1, please?
Thank you

I saw that name was already on the list, thank you

Please add me to the list

Last edited:
Back