I'M NEW DUDE IM MEAN SIR DEPUTY VAN HAlen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlander1

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello all new to this sideshow collecting but been colecting anything scifi coool since was a young i blame parents 4 sellin all my stuff when was little without bein told and tryin to rebuild and ALL THE TOY'S R FRIGGIN AWESOME NOW !!! HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO GROW UP NEVER HA HA ........Small collection of sideshow figs maul assaj ,sidous ,han,luke, yoda mezco hellboy neca predator dc direct superman ,joker and growing with more ......just havin fun collectin :wave

Yes cant wait too jam master of puppets at the nursing home and lie about paying a nickel for my sideshow figures.....

hello all new to this sideshow collecting but been colecting anything scifi coool since was a young i blame parents 4 sellin all my stuff when was little without bein told and tryin to rebuild and ALL THE TOY'S R FRIGGIN AWESOME NOW !!! HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO GROW UP NEVER HA HA ........Small collection of sideshow figs maul assaj ,sidous ,han,luke, yoda mezco hellboy neca predator dc direct superman ,joker and growing with more ......just havin fun collectin :wave

:fireworks:welcome:fireworks :wave

:yess:A Little more info on my introductin names kevin 35 ..I go by highlander1 just huge movie scifi fan of dnd ps3 player lord of the rings ,mAtrix aliens, xmen , avengers ,fridAY 13TH ,NightmARE elm st, devils rejects ,stargate , star trek ,avatar,terminator ,evil dead, was a huge star wars mainly but working on marvel and dc everything bigger badder is coming out ! mainly collect 1/6 figures hot toys and sideshow fn RULE ...I sold my 3/4 star wars collection this last yr for 1/6 sideshow figures and very happy with so much better quality from companies like kotobukyia sideshow medicom ,bowen,neca ,mezco ,diamond select , ...I LOVE this site give us all ideas on how to set up these hobbys ,works of art in all types of ways, and let you know of scammers, defects ,flippers...and little humor along the road to the awesome set up .......things bought this year kotubukyia 1/6 boba fett ,koto luke bespin 1/6 fits well next to dagobah 1/6 Dioarama...sideshow figures darth maul ,asaj ventress ,han solo ,luke,leia boush ,neca predator 1/4 neca crow 1/4 neca 1/4 gandalf 1/4 hellboy dc direct 1/6 joker ,dc direct superman and slowly growing....

Back