IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man mark III Half Scale Maquette

ah man, i am so envious of all you that are going to get this one.
it is going to look awesome.

Don't get me wrong. I'm an MKIII Freak.. my 1:1 bust would look killer next to this!!!! It's the cost that scares me.

Flex-Pay it. That's what I'm planning. But either way, it adds up, so I see what you're saying.

if this is more than 2k, i wont ever even consider getting this..........

Hmmmm, which of my Marvel PF's and Comi's to sell so that I can afford both Iron Child and CM Superman...

Hmmmm....

Which is better.....many great pieces or very few bad ass pieces?!?

A fine line exists between greatness and bad ass.......Eve, here's your apple.......come and get it you bimbo....

It still boggles my mind why SS didn't keep this in 1/4 Scale. I'm sure it'll look amazing but it's just too damn big, for me anyway.

Hmmm..

Punisher Reg, Spiderman Ex, Thing Ex and Cap Reg might have to hit the road to make room for some 40" of Iron Reeve.....:horror:horror:horror

The Iron Child is coming....

Yeah my wife is pretty tolerant and understanding of my collection, but I think she will draw the line at collectibles that are bigger than our children.

Yeah my wife is pretty tolerant and understanding of my collection, but I think she will draw the line at collectibles that are bigger than our children.

:lol:lol:lol

Just tell her it is the child.....early dress up for Halloween that's all....you could get away with that....once......a few days before Halloween......

See, you're all set.....go get em....

:lol

best time of my life to not have knocked up a chick..........i chose wisely :joy

But Listerine boy here isn't going anywhere.....my most stressful purchase is a lifer for sure....

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

why stressful? cause you didnt insure him? i bet you wont do that again :monkey1

What happened to your Hulk J?

My PF, I still have...

The custom one? Nothing...he's still here looking all custom cool...:cool:

He was my 1st overseas custom purchase and my panties were all up in a bunch.....all is well now in my life.....:lol

:D

Back