IM Comiquette Ex on Ebay for $725 BIN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats nash!!! make sureto keep us updated with some pics.

~~and you still have the mace windu lightsaber right??? selling that thing is my biggest collection purge yet.

congrats nash!!! make sureto keep us updated with some pics.

~~and you still have the mace windu lightsaber right??? selling that thing is my biggest collection purge yet.

thanks bro. yep i still have the mace se from you, it's not leaving my collection. although it is currently in storage back in hawaii so i miss seeing it.

well I think its a fake heres a comparison of the exclusive head from the auction

ironm3.jpg

mine original from sideshow

ironm2.jpg

ironm4.jpg

and a shot from sideshows website

ironm1.jpg

The hair on the one from the auction is not as sharp and well defined as the 3 other pics, plus the hair is painted to glossy and shiney. If it was me I would have passed on it seeing those differences.

Yours even looks fake compared to the sideshow pic. But I honestly don't know what you're referring to or seeing that makes it look fake to you.

Yours even looks fake compared to the sideshow pic. But I honestly don't know what you're referring to or seeing that makes it look fake to you.

Like I said, its too glossy and the hair overall is not as well defined..look at the front edge of that curl on the front you can see how rounded it is on the ebay one and how sharp the curved edge is on the rest of the pics...looks like he has a bunch of mush on his scalp instead of hair.center forhead details are soft on the ebay one also.

Mines was direct from sideshow so its not fake.

Like I said, its too glossy and the hair overall is not as well defined..look at the front edge of that curl on the front you can see how rounded it is on the ebay one and how sharp the curved edge is on the rest of the pics...looks like he has a bunch of mush on his scalp instead of hair.center forhead details are soft on the ebay one also.

Mines was direct from sideshow so its not fake.

What you are seeing is detail washout due to flash and the fact that the hair is not completely in focus. Look at the eyebrows on yours....looks very glossy as well due to the flash you used. try taking a flash photo of your sculpt from above like the one in the ebay auction.

well whomever got it I wish you luck, just pointing out some differences I see.

well whomever got it I wish you luck, just pointing out some differences I see.

Im the one that got it. but from your photos, they don't compare well to the one in the auction. but like I said, even the eyebrows on yours looks glossy due to the flash. im pretty sure if you took a flash photo of yours from the same angle the hair on yours would appear that way as well.

Im the one that got it. but from your photos, they don't compare well to the one in the auction. but like I said, even the eyebrows on yours looks glossy due to the flash. im pretty sure if you took a flash photo of yours from the same angle the hair on yours would appear that way as well.

I had so many pics of mine but I lost my HD with all the pics. I hope yours is real.

But I know Ive taken countless pics at all angles of my Ironman in all types of lighting and it never looked like that. Ill just leave it at that.....good luck!

BTW if I find some of my pics Ill try to post them.

I had so many pics of mine but I lost my HD with all the pics. I hope yours is real.

But I know Ive taken countless pics at all angles of my Ironman in all types of lighting and it never looked like that. Ill just leave it at that.....good luck!

I've been doing photography for quite a while now, and he's right. It looks like that because of the flash, there's no gloss on that image.

It's real...

so flip that ^^^^^ :banana

Back