Statue Illidan Stormrage by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think this will still be available in a month?
Should be...ES of 5,000 will take some to burn through..I ordered mine last week, shipping was about $22 to the US. Keep checking back on the site as long as it says "restocking". Pumped for this to arrive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Should be...ES of 5,000 will take some to burn through..I ordered mine last week, shipping was about $22 to the US. Keep checking back on the site as long as it says "restocking". Pumped for this to arrive!

Thank you.

I'm pumped to flip 6 of the 7 of these I ordered, in 3 years, for $4,000 each when their supply is as dry as my ******* after eating 5 green bananas.

$700 other statue flip? Hell no. $350x2 flip? Hell yes!
Hardcore popularity to fans: what do, like 100,000 people collect comics in the world?
How many do, have, or will play WOW (the most popular video game in the history of video games)? 20,000,000
Coolest looking character in WOW or just amazing in general? Yea, baby.
Arguably the most important character to date in WOW with 2 expansions staring him? yes plz
More Blizzard statues to come? yes
The holy grail of the Blizzard line? yes!

This is... the perfect storm.

-selling some other statues to pay off all the ****ing credit card accounts i opened.

Last edited:
Its by far the best statue I now own. It easily beats Gromm AND Arthas in my eyes, its absolutely massive too. I only bought one as I geninuely hope everyone who is a fan gets one for themselves at an affordable price. Here is a front on photo:

yZc0mwJ.jpg

Also found the Illidan look they were going for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBE6LHex-4

Watch 0:21 onwards. That's how Illidan looked originally and how I remember until he got all fluoro tatts and became cartoony in WoW. In fact his tattoos were originally black. This was before he was defeated by Arthas. In the original WC it was only until he went into "Metamophosis" did he get green tatts.

I prefer Illidan with black tatts personally as he looks like he's serious and contemplating while in his natural form. The green tatts makes him look too cartoony for my tastes, but each to their own.
That is a gorgeous piece, I don't know much about the lore, only what I see now. Now that I know the tats being black is actually accurate I'm even more impressed.

Chunky, you bought 7??!! what the falcon?! Damn I thought you were just yayed up or some sh** after reading those wacky posts.

I honestly pictured you looking like this after reading them lol
5a8db3fbe154e0630f8776fbe6e5f9be.jpg

Back