Ignite's preview for 2008: ninja's and frenchmen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Ronin has layers, and I'm digging the costume on the Musketeer. But their headsculpts! Aiyiiii! With all the other 1/6 companies upping their game, can't they do something about those sculpts and paint aps?

Almost looks like there is a little of Johnny Depp in the eyes. I agree that Ignite needs to step up on their sculpts. I had to replace every Roman I have with better figures, and that's not cool. :confused:

Looks like the Ronin has layers, and I'm digging the costume on the Musketeer. But their headsculpts! Aiyiiii! With all the other 1/6 companies upping their game, can't they do something about those sculpts and paint aps?

They're not exactly charging $70 a piece for these, though.

:monkey3

So contrarian :rolleyes:

And just so yas know, Greek Hopolite was $80, and a lot of the others were $75 :google

P00048.jpg

The Musketeer in the top right corner looks like Michael York from Richard Lester's Three Musketeers. Should I say "wannabe" Musketeer.

Ignite makes some great Greek and Roman figures and it looks like their foray into other time periods will be just as nice.

I see, I was just going by Dave's post were he talked about the musketeer and Ronin. I know the Ninjas are $45, I hope the Ronin is the same... but I haven't heard a price for him yet.

Nice looking figure... I wish Ignite would step it up in terms of base body and sculpts, but the rest looks great!

Thanks for the photograph, Doomhammer. This looks to be a good year for stuff pre-ACW. Yeah, I'll get most all of them. No interest in the Japanese anymore. Way overdone, don't-cha-know. I can no longer work, but the wife treats me well. Thanks again, Friend!!

Rabbit, of the Three Muscatels.

Good to see the improvement on that French Guardsman, considering he used to look like this.

GII-AF069.jpeg

Doh, they updated their pic. Trust me it didn't look this good before.

For the $45 price tag, I'm very impressed. Unless, of course, they have two versions.

The Ronin is going for $45 as well, some sites at $49.

Last edited:
I'm liking the updated figure quite a bit more then I did when I first saw the proto. I just wish they improved on their head sculpts and paint work.
Also gotta love the affordable price on these figures!

This headsculpt certainly is horrible. I love the idea of using Will Turner, but the odds of finding that one nude and affordable are slimm at best I fear.

Back