If you could only have one Alien collectible..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you could just own one Alien collectible to let it represent that franchise in your collection, which one would that be?

I've decided that I'm only going to have one Alien in my collection since Terminator is my main focus, but I'm not quite sure which I should get. I used to own the dioramas, but after I bought some larger statues they didnt fit in very well with the rest. The queen from Aliens is my favourite design so I'm thinking on either buying the diorama from SS or the 1/4-bust, but on the other hand a "normal" Alien is almost just as awesome as the queen. The upcoming Aliens warrior maquette looks promosing, but if my memory is correct there is also a 1/4 Alien from the first film in development thats coming this year. And last on my list is the Alien from CM that looks awesome, but is a little bit too expensive for my taste considering that taxes will be add on that price.

So much awesome stuff to pick from, decisions decisions..

the Alien warrior maquette looks nice.

The 1/4 scale Queen bust is cool, but it's only 1/4 scale...if it were 1:1 ....

Hmmm, good question.

I'd have to go with either my NECA 18" Alien figure, or my 1:1 Alien bust....even though it has yet to be painted.

The Alien warrior will probably be the only one in my collection because it's so bad ass. I would love to have one from the first movie, though.

I don't own it, but if I could, the ALIENS 1:1 bust would be it. Of what I do own, it'd be the ALIENS dio from Sideshow.

of all the figures and statues i've had, the Halcyon kits are by far my favorite.
they really went out of their way for accuracy and poses and it shows.
i've gotten rid of almost everything else.

DSCF0292.jpg

Only 1? Probably the 1/4 Queen bust.
But, I would wait to see how Sideshows Alien maquette turns out.

CM Alien. For me its the perfect representation of the beast, incredible detail and 2 hand-signed signatures by Giger himself.

Can't ask for more than that!

No way I could pick only one. I'd have to go with the 1:4 Queen bust, the smaller Alien dioramas (full body views) and the Sideshow Queen Diorama. I would do that, or just get the Palisades 16" Queen and the Palisades Aliens Warrior. Good luck with your decision.

Back