If You Could Have Only 1 Season Year-Round

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Season Would You Want Year Round?

• Winter

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Summer

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Fall

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
Fall. Fall in Chicago is beautiful. Not hot, not cold.....just right. Also, it's the beginning of Football, Hockey, and Basketball season. It's my favorite time of the year.

^^^I agree with this guy. :rock

My vote is Fall.

My vote would have been not-winter, but it wasn't an option so I chose fall.

Spring is too close to still being winter. Things are still dirty and cold.

Summer is great. The green in Maine is infinite and heat waves never last more than a week at a time, so they never get a chance to become oppressive. Even if they did, winter last too long and complaining about the heat will earn you a kick in the head. Also, shade is abundant, as are clean places to swim and when you live someplace where bikinis only come out for three months, you take what you can get.

But, it's not fall. (Too many reasons to list why it's the best.)

Easiest poll ever for me. Nothing beats fall in New England, especially late October through November. Just the feeling in the air while walking outside early in the evening. Love it. Spring is nice because it's not too hot or cold, but it's a distant 2nd. I actually like summer the least. I like a nice sunny day around 80 degrees but I just can't stand those days when it's hot and humid.

Back