IdeaOfEvil's Comic-Con 2013 instant photo uploads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdeaOfEvil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all. I'll be attending San Diego Comic-Con with an exhibitor's badge this year, and I plan on taking some early morning photo's without all the attendee foot traffic for all five days. I'll be using Dropbox, so photo's should be auto-uploading all day as I take them. I plan on hitting the Sideshow and Kotobukiya booths on Wednesday/Preview night, and then random photos of displays throughout the rest of the week.

I'll try and check this thread throughout each of the convention days to see any feedback about what you might want me to focus on.

Here's the Dropbox link to all the photo's I'll be taking:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4lwn65ikepblqae/69R92fYUL4

(If you click the link and don't see three images of the same JSC art, please let me know as I'm still working through the auto-upload settings of my camera. Thanks!)

You've got nothing to apologize for, man. It's because of the fine folks like you and some other posters on here, that we even get to see the wonderful stuff in San Diego. So, "relax," and "thank you.":duff

Sideshow is **** blocking people from taking pictures at every turn. I'll try again tomorrow, but they're won't let people on their carpeted area at all =(

I totally apologize for having no pics today. Since it's technically the last day before the big rush of the weekend (and Friday counts as part of that weekend), I had to dedicate all of my time waiting in lines to get exclusive stuff before the lines got impossibly huge with very little stuff to buy. If you guys want, i'll dedicate some time to taking photo's of what I purchased. Otherwise, tomorrow is a new day =)

Thanks for the pics of the Pac-man figures, I'm looking forward to those.

Totally let you guys down with the pics this year =( With the lousy internet and phone reception inside the hall, combined with my running back and forth constantly to get art and exclusives, I just didn't have the time to check out the booths.

Maybe next year I can do better =)

Oh wow.

For anybody still watching this thread, I guess my phone didn't upload another 100 pictures I took. They're nothing special, but if anyone's curious I did the upload to Dropbox manually; so there's some more junk to see.

Back