I won a Jason part 3!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering it's missing stuff do you think the price is still good? What did it come with besides the Axe?

Just a machete. (same one that comes with other horror figures)

Yes, you got a good deal.

Hey Dengar..congrats !!!! Ill go with Gruson on that one..GREAT DEAL !!!! You can replace the machette with any of the one that came with the other jason figures..its the same machette for every Jason ... And Who needs a box anyway...When you receive it, you will be in awe of the amazing face sculpt by Mat Falls...congrats again !!!

Not bad price. This is one awesome Jason. I hope the offer the bigboy body for sale seperate sometime so I can swap this Jason onto it for a bit more movement.

Dsc00121.jpg

"I'm coming fer yer daughter Chuck!"

Congrats!!! This is easily my favorite Jason, and the sculpt is awesome!!! You will not be disappointed!

I was happy it was loose, I open em any way and this saves me the trouble. Of course this means I need to get Jason x, my only other one I don't have or have on order.

Missing the machete is not bad at all. Only ever other Jason has one so you are bound to have an extra or two lying around from a Jason holding a different weapon.

Man... good deal. I've been scouring Ebay for a deal like that! Glad to see that at least it was one of us that scored it. One day... I can hope..

I only need that one last Jason to finish the set!!! :monkey5

:google

I wish I had one... The Jason series has been the one I started with and the one I am rabid to complete. So far it hasn't been that hard, but Jason 3 is rough! Hard to find for less than $150! Ouch.

abstractharmony said:
You Lucky Bugger!

I've never even seen one hit the UK's eBay.

I'm sure I'll get one soon...

In the last few years, I've sold 2 Jason Part 3s on eBay. To be honest, as I'm in the UK, there wasn't much interest and, ironically, both Jasons went to the US. They were both absolutely immaculate and went for around £50 each!! I'm really sad I let them go, now!

Back