I need your help guys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wont cancel punisher,sabretooth and wolverine.those are must haves imo.if you are a fan of iron man,then you know that hulkbuster cannot be cancelled.i dont like silver surfer.i dont like turtles as much as marvel.so ,

surfer and the turtles imo.

I find the Gambit PF uninspired.:huh

Boring pose IMHO.

i agree with you on this one...i really think Gambit is kinda boring with that crappy base imo....

thanks for helping me out guys, i have aliitle longer to decided before they start releasing the turtles...

my problem is that, i love MARVEL and love the turtles when i was a kid...i think for right now, HB and SS will be canceled...one more to go...

but i still would love to read more of your guys opinions...:banana

I'm not a fan of PF's on the whole. Some are great but the ones with a lot of clothing make them look like dolls. Sabertooth and Wolverine have a lot of costume so are an easy pass for me.

i agree with you on this one...i really think Gambit is kinda boring with that crappy base imo....

thanks for helping me out guys, i have aliitle longer to decided before they start releasing the turtles...

my problem is that, i love MARVEL and love the turtles when i was a kid...i think for right now, HB and SS will be canceled...one more to go...

but i still would love to read more of your guys opinions...:banana

If HB and SS cancelled then you have to keep all the turtles or cancel all 3.

Punisher will go then since you'll have to pair Wolvie with Sabertooth.

(Although I like him better than the other 2 PFs).

Wolverine, Sabertooth..u really think so??:horror

i wont cancel wolverine and sabretooth.cancel hulkbuster which costs too much also.gambit's base sucks so you can find him for the same price.

Punisher is the last one i'd cancel. I can't wait to get him.

I've changed my mind. Wolverine, Sabertooth and Silver Surfer.

Turtles are for gay kids who grew in the 90's.Big Merde.

From that list Id cancel those turtles..

+1
2qciidj.jpg

I was going to suggest keeping the turtles, but when I realized how small they are, id on't think its worth it for the price. Cancel those 3.

Turtles may not be making a big comeback, but I don't think they'll be going away anytime soon. True this may be the last opportunity to get a decent Turtles Maquette but is it really worth it for the price?

Back