I need a AH! MJ comiquette base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone here custom make me a base for MJ to stand on? (preferrably with a stripper pole) :D or sell me theirs?

It would need to be up to Sideshow standards of course....not just some block of wood with a peghole.

LMK.

Will

I am going to do a base which is very similar to the Sideshow Emma Frost base for a 1/6 statue I am sculpting at the moment. I am planning to be finished with the statue in November. I will start with the base directly after the statue is finished. It wouldnt be that difficult to recast it, drill a whole in the center and put a pole in it... As this will be my first base I cant show you any reference yet but if you are interested I am going to recast it anyway so it wouldnt be that expensive (just the money needed for poduction, painting if wanted + shipping)... Think about it. If you are interested let me know and I will email you with pics asap...

mj.jpg

Only the table itself, spidey mask, and the laundry detergent are part of the "actual base",which I do not have, for one of my pieces anyways... :D

So if you strip all the away....ideally I think a "stripper pole" would suffice. :naughty

I am still working on the statue... The base is planned directly after that. I will post pics when it is finished but studying and other commitments really made it hard to work on it as often as I wanted to... If you do not find another one to help you I will be happy to post pics of the base when it is finished... :(

What exactly do you want? Just a plain base with a pole? Like a stripper's runway?
And how big?

Haha nice! :lol I would want a polystone base (preferrably) from another statue maybe? :huh

Maybe a "custom base" with brass pole and possibly a railing around it....and some 1/6 bills to throw out all over it. :naughty

About the same size.....maybe a little larger. :D

Back