Action Figure I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build UPDATED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build (Update 2nd post)

OTM did you follow Mando's directions for changing the color of the uniform?

Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build (Update 2nd post)

Sure did. I might of used to much dye though. I wont know until I get the painted helmet and see if I matched the color. Might be too orange, we'll see.

this is what i have so far. haven't had a chance to stop and get the dye.

I actually thought the same thing. I went as far as getting a set. I just dont know how the foot part, which looks modern, would look with WWII look of the rest of the uniform.

Got all my gear today, minus gloves and dye.

I'll say one thing, thats the best $7 I spent on a uniform. Tailoring is sweet. I thought it would be much cheaper quality.

A friend of mine asked me to do some re-writes on something of his so I've been bouncing back and forth between that and this for the better part of the week. However, the second half of the mold is curing as I type this and I will be pulling casts later tonight. :exactly:

On a side note there was just enough silicone left over to get a leg up on a part for the next project! :devil

Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build (Molding)

is the next project the SB helmet? or something new :horror

A man that fights fires.

SmokeyTheBear-OnlyYou.jpg

:yess:
:monkey3

I don't know what you two jokers are talking about I'm making Dee-Jay.:cuckoo:

Still have to be cleaned up but here are the first few casts.

wormscast.jpg

awesome work Mando!

Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build

Damn, you're right. Should have ordered two.

Re: I got W.O.R.M.S.! Maggot Driver Commission and Group Build

They came out great! Love the updates you made, Mando. Looks like you widened them a little since the first pics?

Back