I cancelled my mumak...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: cancelled mumak

It's a gut feeling for me - a piece just grabs me right in the guts, and then I know I want it, and will always be happy with it.

Understand exactly how you feel.

The last time this happened to me was when I saw Sideshow's Alien Queen Bust...knocked me out from the first time I saw it. Knew I had to have it. True art; brilliant sculpt; absolutely commands every room it is in.

I think the new Marvel "VS" series dioramas are also going to be extraordinary and set a new standard for dynamic 3D art.

It seems to me that Sideshow is definitely going in the direction of more complex and dramatic statuary, and in doing so, the prices of the pieces are going to inevitably rise because of the level of detail inherent in the work.

Sad thing for me is, that none of the remaining LOTR pieces are doing this for me...I feel like I am adding them to my collection out of a sense of completeness. Maybe I need to rethink this.

B.

Re: WTF...Cinemaquette Aragorn.?

I dont blame you ajaxx, I was considering cancelling the attack troll. It's too small for the size of scale I have in my collection now, the Cave Troll as you mentioned. Kong and Rex will be mine as well, but something about the design on that Attack Troll just draws me to it. I may just make an exception in a seperate room.

>

you sure like off alot...

Is that the best you can do, well I guess not for a child.:rolleyes God grow up will you or go back to that other balorgloser or whatever you think you were at the time....:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

>

Looks like alot of people killing their orders, looks like alot of ebay action going to happen.................:dunno

Re: WTF...Cinemaquette Aragorn.?

Fell Beast boy....I realize you hate Diesel.....but whatever he said about your mom was true at the time.

If she's since lost 300 pounds or quit tricking you can't blame Cory for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back