Hysan Place New Hot Toys Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the pictures were taken by myself. In all honesty, they look pretty amazing to me. Given the relative high quality paint applications used by hot toy, it is impossible, at least to my untrained eye, to distinguish between the metal and plastic parts. Both of the diecast figures are in pretty 'safe' poses and are displayed in a way that don't require much joint bending.

Of the three new models I snapped, the one that failed to impress me was the special battle damage mark vii. The paint is very flat and makes the entire front of the figure seem very, very plastic. I think hands down the mark vi battle damage release looked much, much better in terms of paint application and realism. Also the upper arms also seem very slender and not in correct proportions when viewed from the top or the side.

At this stage, I would guess that these are prototypes being displayed. I would not be surprised if minor changes were made before release.

Thanks for sharing:hi5:

Of the three new models I snapped, the one that failed to impress me was the special battle damage mark vii. The paint is very flat and makes the entire front of the figure seem very, very plastic. I think hands down the mark vi battle damage release looked much, much better in terms of paint application and realism. Also the upper arms also seem very slender and not in correct proportions when viewed from the top or the side.

There you have it folks. :lol

Thanks for sharing your thought as well. :duff

Back