Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pay for shipping. I've been looking for the mark 17 for months now. IA is hands down the best statue company out there. If you can get me the mark 17 I'll only buy IA from here out.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'll pay for shipping. I've been looking for the mark 17 for months now. IA is hands down the best statue company out there. If you can get me the mark 17 I'll only buy IA from here out.

kkchan, Jimbob29 will take care of either one of those pieces like it was family...great guy! and a passionate collector!

Thanks guys. Even though my mark 42 wasn't 100% it is still hands down the best piece in my collection.

IA as emerged as a leading producer in statues. The quality of their work is unprecedented. I think sideshow needs to pick up their game a TON of they want to keep collectors buying from them.

I think sideshow needs to pick up their game a TON of they want to keep collectors buying from them.

Not quite. Sideshow has blinded quite a few collectors, including some members here. Even though a much more accurate version, with better paint app, is available they will still buy the inferior product from Sideshow. Brand loyalty. LOL!

I want the best product for my money. And Sideshow is not an option

I want the best product for my money. And Sideshow is not an option

Oh, there's no doubt. I feel the same way.
But there's people here that will buy from Sideshow no matter how awful the pose or paint is. :lol

Oh, there's no doubt. I feel the same way.
But there's people here that will buy from Sideshow no matter how awful the pose or paint is. [emoji38]
That's crazy. But than again I only collect iron man statues [emoji48] [emoji48]

Nope. My collection isn't very big. I do have the Mark 6 and War Machine 1/4 from iron man 2. They are amazing.

I have some other statues but my main collection is Iron man. I had a lot more but i sold them for the mark 42.

Trying to refocus my collection to iron man 1/2 scales and life size busts.

Nope. My collection isn't very big. I do have the Mark 6 and War Machine 1/4 from iron man 2. They are amazing.

I have some other statues but my main collection is Iron man. I had a lot more but i sold them for the mark 42.

Trying to refocus my collection to iron man 1/2 scales and life size busts.

Do you have the Iron Patriot bust?

I do not. I wish I had the iron pat and mark 42 bust. I returned 4 mark 42 busts to sideshow due to defects. Now it's hard to get them at a good price.

I do not. I wish I had the iron pat and mark 42 bust. I returned 4 mark 42 busts to sideshow due to defects. Now it's hard to get them at a good price.

Four??!?

Wow. That's ridiculous. I'm surprised Sideshow even let you return that many, given they're replacement policy and allotment.

Back